Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?

Go down 
+7
exia02
pnoytroi
Lenneth
Rapicell
FastfoodJesus
chaosbladeuk
kingdragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kingdragon

Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? Empty
PostSubject: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 am

hey i have been searching around the forum and cant find the answer for this so i post it up here !! what is the best place to lvl your unit and best place to farm feeders ? thank you so much for answering bounce
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:42 am

kingdragon wrote:
hey i have been searching around the forum and cant find the answer for this so i post it up here !! what is the best place to lvl your unit and best place to farm feeders ? thank you so much for answering bounce

28-6 is the best. Gives you 588 exp and can summon 4 allies. The best place to farm feeders is training 10-4. This because the drop rates of the bears (2*) are very high.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 am

Feeders 10-4 easily.
For levelling units, 24-6 and 28-6 are the best. 28-6 gives a miniscule amount more, but it all depends on which is easier for you to complete.
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 am

26-6 isn't bad either, it gives 574 and you get 4 allies. Plus all the monsters are land
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 am

I still use 24-6. 585 EXP, 5 allies, and very easy stage.

Yes, 10-4 is the best. You can harvest so many bears.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm

When I do 10-4 I get only up to 2 out of 300 Stamina points >_<
Back to top Go down
exia02

exia02

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I usually grind on 24-6 for the 585 exp and it seems easier than the 28-6 stage. As well as I farm 1-5 training for the 1* cards and then once i gather enough I switch to 10-6 for the 2* bears then back and forth so that I can use the 1* feeders to feed my bears to lvl 10 before I feed them to my main units cheers
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:41 am

How many 1* needed to make 2* feeder lvl 10?
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 am

Jana198709 wrote:
How many 1* needed to make 2* feeder lvl 10?
16 or 17 depending how on unit type
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:41 am

Ty for quick response
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:13 am

kingdragon wrote:

If you have the patience to sit there and click for the quest every minute. 2-7 is great exp

2-7 gives 303 exp (w/ all allies) and it has a minute cooldown which = around 1500 exp everyone 5 minutes while 24-6 or others only give 588 every 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
jader13

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 am

Tashego wrote:
kingdragon wrote:

If you have the patience to sit there and click for the quest every minute. 2-7 is great exp

2-7 gives 303 exp (w/ all allies) and it has a minute cooldown which = around 1500 exp everyone 5 minutes while 24-6 or others only give 588 every 5 minutes

It's actually 308xp but I agree, 2-7 gives the fastest exp. doesn't really allow you to do anything in RL if you are playing casually. It comes down if you play casually or a hardcore player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?   Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Place to Farm Feeder and Lvling Unit ?
Page 1 of 1