Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

BrinkerBeers in the house!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrinkerBeers

BrinkerBeers

BrinkerBeers in the house! Empty
PostSubject: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 pm

hah, Hi guys i am new to the Forums but been playing the game for a little over a week now i think. I hate paying for stuff in games but this game is just to fun so i figured i would support this great game and i ended up getting a 5* in the card box i paid for! So now i am even more pumped about this game. Today is the first day of not being consider a "new" player in the game anymore so feeling a bit weaker now that i can't use half my allies that i normally use for battles and exp farming quest 25-6 for my 5*, i cannot wait to get him to level 100. He is currently on level 69. I think i should probably boot some of the nonactive's from my ally list and get some addicted people like myself that try to get on as much as possible. Pretty much the only time frame i don't get on at least for a few minutes every hour is when i am sleeping! My fiancee already hates this game sense i am on my phone even more now. If any super actives near the eastern time zone has ally space let me know if i can add you to mine, I will boot someone to add actives. I just scanned these forums for a few minutes so far but seems pretty awesome. I am 27 years old from Michigan. Well i think that's about it for now. Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Kyle (aka BrinkerBeers)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi Beers! Welcome to the forums! Congrats on getting a 5*, not everyone is so lucky.

A few notes:
- 24-6 actually gives more exp per quest
- you should probably kick any allies that haven't been on in awhile
- feel free to message me or look around the forums if you have any questions Razz

I'm an active east coaster so I could see if I can clear an ally spot for you. (:
Back to top Go down
BrinkerBeers

BrinkerBeers

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

thanks Clocksprocket, I am glad to be here. I really appreciate the ally invite and for letting me know about 24-6 giving more exp than 25-6. wish i would have realized that about 3 days ago! hah

Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello Kyle/Beers!

Lucky bastard! I've been tempting to murder people for a 5* xD Jkjk but, congrats Smile Im super envioud though, all I have are a crap ton of 4* Shocked

Anyway, welcome to the forum! If you'd like to ally me, my ID should be on my profile Smile Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
BrinkerBeers

BrinkerBeers

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks RisingAboveThis, I didn't even realize 5* were as rare as they seem to be. I will toss you an ally request if you have an open ally spot.

Beers
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Yeah, you're either going to continue being lucky getting rare cards or you'll spend hundreds of dollars and not see one.

Fantasica, folks! Surprised
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

BrinkerBeers wrote:
Thanks RisingAboveThis, I didn't even realize 5* were as rare as they seem to be. I will toss you an ally request if you have an open ally spot.

Beers

I dont have one open, but Ill gladly make one open for ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrinkerBeers in the house!   BrinkerBeers in the house! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BrinkerBeers in the house!
Page 1 of 1