Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ahoy from R.O.D.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banshea3

Banshea3

Ahoy from R.O.D. Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy from R.O.D.   Ahoy from R.O.D. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

So, I started playing rites of delta a while ago because my phone could handle it. Now I have a new phone and rod is dead. This game interested me because of the artwork and final fantasy nostalgia.

I need some active allies and maybe some handouts so I'm not so weak. I had pretty poor luck with the premium tickets. I'd be working to trade but I haven't got much. And if someone would explain the jargon to me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

Ahoy from R.O.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoy from R.O.D.   Ahoy from R.O.D. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 am

I just started out as well a few days ago. The community is one of the nicest I've seen compared to other mobile CCG games. I got some decent high level allies which have really help me win harder battles. People also don't seem to mind trading/selling 4*s at a low price to help out newbies. I got a pretty good 4* for ~250k from this person because I told him I was new. It also stated in his/her post that discounts are given to newbies:

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t463-mmonkey-blowout-sale-level-swap-sale-5-1te-4-wtt-le-4-for-frankenstein-m

I'm no where near 5 or 6* level and I don't want to spend obscene amounts of money on a mobile game. I do want to play at my own pace and hopefully level and trade cards for better ones down the line.

I have a few ally spots left. Shoot me a request if you want.
My ID number is on the left. My current leader is a fairy with Poison 4. SO MANLY Laughing
Back to top Go down

Ahoy from R.O.D.
Page 1 of 1