Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

whats a time elixir (P)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wlpiris

whats a time elixir (P)? Empty
PostSubject: whats a time elixir (P)?   whats a time elixir (P)? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 pm

I just got a time elixir (P) from the event. How does this differ to the normal time elixirs?
Is this one worth more or expires after the event or something?

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: whats a time elixir (P)?   whats a time elixir (P)? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

The (P) potions and time elixirs cannot be traded, since it denotes 'personal'.
When you're using potions or time elixirs, the personal ones will always be used before the tradeable ones.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
Alithair

PostSubject: Re: whats a time elixir (P)?   whats a time elixir (P)? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 pm

time elixir (p) is non-tradeable, so is of no use in try to trade for better cards. many 4* cards and pretty much all 5* and 6* cards are traded for time elixirs (TE) only.

they do not expire and are probably best saved for events where you can earn BT points by spamming quests and/or battles.
Back to top Go down
wlpiris

PostSubject: Re: whats a time elixir (P)?   whats a time elixir (P)? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

thanks for the reply guys

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats a time elixir (P)?   whats a time elixir (P)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats a time elixir (P)?
Page 1 of 1