Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Listen to music while playing Fantasica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Achieve
☆☆
Achieve

Listen to music while playing Fantasica Empty
PostSubject: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 am

As the topic suggest
Is there any way i can listen to my own music while playing the game on my iphone?
Thanks in advance for any kind soul's answer!
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:54 am

Achieve wrote:
As the topic suggest
Is there any way i can listen to my own music while playing the game on my iphone?
Thanks in advance for any kind soul's answer!
im also pondering this question ^^
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am

You can play on your phone and lissen to music on for example:

The Radio
Television
Computer

Second phone
Mp3 player
Mp4 player
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am

The settings don't allow you to turn off music, only turning off sound completely. If you don't mind not hearing the button sounds, you can scroll all the way to the right of the Menu under Options and press the Sound Off button.

That way you can just run music in the background and then switch back to Fantasica. This works on my Galaxy S3 (Android), I don't know how iPhones work but you should still be able to disable the sound via the Options menu.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:27 am

Valhades wrote:
The settings don't allow you to turn off music, only turning off sound completely. If you don't mind not hearing the button sounds, you can scroll all the way to the right of the Menu under Options and press the Sound Off button.

That way you can just run music in the background and then switch back to Fantasica. This works on my Galaxy S3 (Android), I don't know how iPhones work but you should still be able to disable the sound via the Options menu.
yeah i know that but whenever you quit the fantasica app, it pauses the music, i think thats what the OP was trying to ask, and myself too. i know that its not that big of a deal, but just seeing if theres any alternate way to do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Achieve
☆☆
Achieve

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 am

yup indeed im trying to ask what tzerherman said
i tried the off sound option on iphone
doesnt work for me.
Music doesnt play at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to music while playing Fantasica   Listen to music while playing Fantasica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen to music while playing Fantasica
Page 1 of 1