Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Have you planned your retirement?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Have you planned your retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 am

i mean... we will all come to a time when we decide we've had enough of this game...

when that time comes... have you thought out what you will do with the cards, etc that you have? give it away to a newbie? have a contest here? or just let them rot... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 am

I have missed every retirement giveaway so far. If I have pneumonia it'll be a contest type of thing. Not that I'll quit.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

Gunzlinger wrote:
I have missed every retirement giveaway so far. If I have pneumonia it'll be a contest type of thing. Not that I'll quit.
just curious... what type of contest? well, not that i'm hoping you'd get pneumonia... just asking for the sake of asking... Smile
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 am

I would probably keep them... not sure, not planning to retire anytime soon. But i have received a lot of kindness from retiring players...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 am

tzerherman wrote:
I would probably keep them... not sure, not planning to retire anytime soon. But i have received a lot of kindness from retiring players...
at one time, i actually seeked out retiring/ retired players... asked them to donate for good cause. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 am

if i retire i will keep everything.

Just in case i might come back at some point and see that my cards are worth a lot because of the rarity Surprised
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 pm

had a few allies retire over the past few weeks... ok, since the xmas event...

it also got me thinking... who will be your leader when you retire. i dunno why, but i have noticed a few actually choosing nils.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

myad wrote:
had a few allies retire over the past few weeks... ok, since the xmas event...

it also got me thinking... who will be your leader when you retire. i dunno why, but i have noticed a few actually choosing nils.
i might just have my maxed Jane as my leader when i retire. i think she's my first maxed unit. and one that i still use till today (for certain scenarios) due to her 200 range.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm gonna be a dick and hold onto my cards while I go inactive for a long time. The title goes 'hoarding while inactive'.

I did spend a crapton of my own money on it, and I don't have to give them to beggars when I don't want to or feel like it.

Although I might loan them to my 'absolute trustworthy' allies who I know will give them back to me if I ever choose to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 pm

for me... i might just give them away to a few allies. hopefully, if i do come back, i can have them back.

well, retirement is something i'm not planning on yet. so... things could change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you planned your retirement?   Have you planned your retirement? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you planned your retirement?
Page 1 of 1