Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How is everyone?

Go down 
+6
GoldoaWillNotMove
Caimsen
Serperior
LuziMiazawa
CaptainAlexTG
troqu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:59 pm

How about a bit of chit chat? With those who are still alive.
Back to top Go down
troqu
☆☆
troqu

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:12 pm

I haven't played in months. I think about it sometimes, but Fantasica as I left it was just flat out unfun if you didn't thrown $100 at each event which was always short.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:03 am

troqu wrote:
I haven't played in months.  I think about it sometimes, but Fantasica as I left it was just flat out unfun if you didn't thrown $100 at each event which was always short.

Haha, well, it hasn't changed that much to be honest... Except for the fact, that 8*s and 9*s are untradeable, but GP/BT and etc. reward 7's are becoming tradeable and etc. But you don't necessary need to spend to rank... Kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
CaptainAlexTG

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:08 am

Man, what happened to this site? It all died up. :c
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm

CaptainAlexTG wrote:
Man, what happened to this site? It all died up. :c

Fantasica ruined the whole game and after Ftrade opened up a chat, the Forum started to die slowly, Fantasica just threw oil into the fire. I'm so sad about it.
Back to top Go down
Serperior

Serperior

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:56 am

I dunno if you don't play the game obsessively there is something kind of relaxing and chill about it. I just came back after a year just playing casual. Helps me to relax.
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 pm

10* are out now. Happend not as soon as i thought.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Man this place is depressing; It's not even a shadow of it's former self anymore.
It's a shame that a game that had the potential to be one of the best mobile Asian C/TGCs out there was ruined horribly by terrible mismanagement.
Back to top Go down
greatgooglygo

greatgooglygo

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:49 pm

I completely forgot about these forums until a few minutes ago sadly. i played super casually for basically all of last year, and now there are 10* and events only last like 2 days each which obviously favors the whales who keep Fanta afloat.

It makes me sad to see what used to be my favorite game turn into this through sheer lack of listening by mobage. Oh well. The card art is still nice, and all of the 7* i envied last year are like 5 te each lol
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Most of the Players dont have that Time anymore or Money, thats why most stoped playing it. And cause Mobage screwed up many Things. I mean, we have now 10* and 8* are still untradeable. But thats just a little Point what went wrong with this Game.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Fantasica has already became obsolete at this point for myself and a constant reminder to not play such games that are too greedy.

I shoved my memories of Fantasica aside, but I still remember a few players here and there from Fanta.

That's the main reason why I stopped myself from supporting Darkness Fallen early this year. I couldn't bear to see a game turn out just like Fantasica all over again.

Regardless, it was fun though. I still have a lot to learn.

I'm just glad to see you guys are still sticking around... somewhere.

kik me @ my usual ID or LINE if you wanna have a small chat. HAHA xD

Still playing Brave Frontier and Crusaders Quest as usual, but mostly focusing on studies and Brave Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Its extremely hard to get 9* i only got 3 for so far.
This games takes more and more money away from us and hardly gives anything good back.
That 9* Logg in Bonus was a bad joke.
You have no block function anymore which means you are pretty much an easy target for harassing  and verbally attacking from others.
The game didnt aproved it is sadly the other way around.
No Block function anymore there, and its real hard to obtain good cards.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 am

Oh wow, this place has so many memories. I've been gone for a while. I'm glad I stopped playing eventually, since it ate up so much time, but good memories, especially on chat. Couple of names here I recognize, Luzi and KuroStar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: