Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help with first buy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tevlem

Help with first buy! Empty
PostSubject: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Going from some of the beginners guides that I've seen floating around the forum, one of the first steps in to buy my first 4* card, so I was wondering what are some good 4* cards I should be trying to buy

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:18 pm

You need 4*? Surprised message me in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

We really need to write a new beginners' guide...

I wouldn't worry about buying any 4* or 5*. Common 6* have reached the point where most of us are willing send you a starter set free of charge. If you were going to the market, don't pay more than 1 or 2 TE for common 6* to get you started.
Back to top Go down
Tevlem

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks Tasaiomar for the heads up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tevlem

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Also, I was wondering what determines the sale price of any particular card, raw damage? Artwork? Status effects?!
Because I am confused...
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

And confused you'll probably remain. Mostly, the price is determined by rarity, and the demand is determined by usefulness or art. Prices have been falling as new, more powerful cards are released, but they have also done a good job of getting us to use TE and potions, effectively contracting our currency and further reducing prices.
Back to top Go down
Tevlem

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Again, thanks for the quick and knowledgeable responses! Learning alot right now haha
Back to top Go down
heterosapiens

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 am

If you want, just start a trade with my ID for 1000 gold, and I'll give my extra duplicates for free.
Back to top Go down
Tevlem

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks Sapiens, I'll take you up on that offer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with first buy!   Help with first buy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with first buy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: