Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Official discussion thread for 9*

Go down 
+13
Blindwisdom
cyndre
rotarywhiz
Roanmarvel
xfalconhunterx
Tasaiomar
smoothies12
Ghost_Star
FastfoodJesus
xmikechenx
Vaati
Spacebug
KuroStar
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Official discussion thread for 9* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official discussion thread for 9*   Official discussion thread for 9* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:23 pm

I really say what i am thinking without spending, there is no way of obtaining an 9* or an 8*
Allthoughs 9* are out, Mobage never would give away even one free 8* even with weak states as a logg ins bonus.
Also i dont understand and never will why anybody in this game is badmouthing the logg in Bonus Units, be glad you even got this, i never considered theme as weak, and people saying that, always gave me the feeling the really dont appreciate what the got for Free, and as a gift.
If you dont think any other Game Producers wouldnt be more greedyier than Mobage, than you probably never played Wow, oder Diablo3, so i am glad for every Logg in Bonus 6* or 7* i got.
Back to top Go down

Official discussion thread for 9*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2