Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Revivingsound

Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? Empty
PostSubject: Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?   Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi all,

I used to play Fantasica very frequently up until last year. At that time, I decided to call it quits because this game was taking up too much time.

I've decided I want to start playing again very casually. What are changes I need to know about since last year?

I saw that there are now 8* units...I went on the FantasiTrade website and was shocked to see how much prices for the 6* units have dropped. I'm seeing cards like Paris and Aksana selling for 2TE. When I was playing last year, a card like Aksana was worth about 200TE....
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?   Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Changes? Tradelocked EU and making it more difficult for very casual players to make any progress at all and Fantasica making more money-grabbing marketing moves.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?   Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 am

Rank rewards have been reissued in new events, so you can no longer count on a rank card that you earn remaining rare. And one old rank reward was even given away in a pack.  And, perhaps coincidentally (NOT) the player base has dropped significantly. If you need to know more than than just let us all know Razz
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?   Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:17 pm

They also appear to be cracking down on alts / pilots which is going to bother people as well.

But if you weren't a spender / hardcore grinder I don't think these changes really matter to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?   Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven't played in over a year...what have I missed?
Page 1 of 1