Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advice for Awakening 4 Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aloneacrobat5

Advice for Awakening 4 Event Empty
PostSubject: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:33 pm

So I have a Lycanthrope card and am looking for some advice to awaken the 7* card (this will be my first 7 if I can pull it off, hooray!!) Looking at the wiki site it seems that I should try to get 85 Wakestone(S) and give it a shot to get the 4* and then another 85 Wakestone(S).
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:54 pm

The chance to awaken and the chance for it to be a 4* or 7* are two separate things. Fiddle with numbers of Wakestones until she says "It doesn't get any better than this!" This is maximum chance you can achieve 90-95%. The chances for the monster to be 4* and 7* are probably like 98.5% and 1.5%
Back to top Go down
aloneacrobat5

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks for the info. Does it matter where I train for the best chances to get a Wakestone? I would think episode 1 since the training point cost is the least.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am

To be honest, the best training episode is 26-5. Not only for the above-average drops i've been having lately, but also due to the feeders that you'll use to lvl up your monsters.

Also, check one of my past threads about Awakening. It'll help with the details about saving wakestones for more attempts.
Back to top Go down
aloneacrobat5

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Just read your thread, so I take it you only have one shot at awakening the monster? I thought you would awaken it twice to end with a 6* card.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:43 pm

aloneacrobat5 wrote:
Just read your thread, so I take it you only have one shot at awakening the monster?  I thought you would awaken it twice to end with a 6* card.

Nope, it's a win or lose everything kind of gamble. And the odds are not on your side.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:37 am

You don't lose everything, though. You still have the awakened unit to do whatever you want (and if you fail, you'll still get the monster back).

Players don't lose much if they're doing just once for the fun factor. However, when going for the high-grade cards, the odds are NOT in your favor.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:24 am

Vaati wrote:
You don't lose everything, though. You still have the awakened unit to do whatever you want (and if you fail, you'll still get the monster back).

Players don't lose much if they're doing just once for the fun factor. However, when going for the high-grade cards, the odds are NOT in your favor.

If you use the right number of wake stones it's actually pretty hard to fail. And if you end up with the 4* instead of the 7* I consider it losing everything. The 4* is worthless as far as I'm concerned. You lose the wake stones obviously. You lose the monster also so you can't even try again Razz. That's everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Awakening 4 Event   Advice for Awakening 4 Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice for Awakening 4 Event
Page 1 of 1