Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?

Go down 
+2
lucentSwallowtail
Tattycoram
6 posters

How do you feel about Fanta making an old rank reward card pullable?
It bothers me a lot. I will stop spending or trying too hard if I can't count on the cards I earn staying rare.
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap22%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
It bothers me a little. Leviathan doesn't really matter but I think I trust Fanta to not reprint cards that do matter.
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap11%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
It bothers me mostly because I like to trade and collect rare cards. It's hard to judge value if we don't know what will and won't be reprinted.
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap28%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
It doesn't matter at all. It's just Leviathan, he's old and sucks anyway. What's your deal?
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap6%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
This might be a good thing. I only want cards that are usable. I don't care about rarity. This might help make "rare" cards more affordable.
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap6%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter to me personally because I probably won't play longer than a year anyway.
 6% [ 1 ]
I like it! I hope they will reprint a certain old card that I want.
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap11%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Haha people who have spent money on this game to get what they think are rare rank cards just got trolled! I like to see people who spend money on this game suffer!
Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_lcap10%Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? Empty
PostSubject: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 am

Leviathan was a rank reward during the Soul Hunters Vengeance reward and now there is one in every awakening event pack.

Fanta does reprint pullable/series cards. But this is not a reprint of a previously pullable. .

Fanta has sort of re-run events, where they reissued rank cards that you can get again THROUGH RANKING, where they awarded a certain number such as with Faith, Agnes, etc. And they have re-awarded previous reward cards in re-run events, such as the lap reward cards Luce and Sonia.

But this is the first time they are making a previous rank card pullable.

I'm wondering how much this matters to the game.  Take the poll and add your opinions.

What do you think it might do to the collector's/trading market for other rank cards, or will there not be an impact because no one really knows or cares about Leviathan?  

Will this impact rankers in any way? Will people feel less secure that there are really only ever going to be 20 Vomers (or whatever) so why try too hard?  Or are people mostly in it for a short while and don't really care if a rank card comes around again in a year or so?
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 am

Hmm, it's hard to make an exhaustive list of opinions, but you've done a good job so far! =)

My opinion is the following:
It bothers me a little. Leviathan doesn't really matter to me, and I do not trust Fanta to not reprint cards that do matter to me (oops, double negative). I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:22 am

Oh that would have been a good option! It won't let me edit the poll now though.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Personally, I do not expect the reprint to affect me. I go for cards that are useable, rare cards are not my thing. It does set a precedence however that a rank reward was added as a pullable. It may add more fuel to an already uneasy market.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:55 am

I've voted not knowing that Leviathan was a ranked reward, but i casted my vote on the fact that i'll be annoyed should they not control the ranked cards they reprint.

I mean, Hydra could have been a potential Awakening card too. Manticore is another good candidate. Cerberus and Nue, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆
kenthezebra

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 pm

personaly i am fine with them making rank rewards pullable.

Levi was a good start bc it was awakened, so it wasnt a direct pull-to-unit problem.

And i am not promoting they just reprint all the rewards, but if they reprint or even re-reward units that are extinct or near extintion that would make me happy.

also expectantly those dam 8* that are still untradeable
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:13 pm

I think if they reprint a card they need to do something to the reprint to show that it is a reprint. Even something as simple as changing the background color. That way people can still tell the difference, and the original can still maintain its value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?   Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does reprinting old rank reward cards matter?
Page 1 of 1