Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

All that Remains. . Episode 4?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GamingPauper

All that Remains. . Episode 4? Empty
PostSubject: All that Remains. . Episode 4?   All that Remains. . Episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:35 am

Why am I stuck on Episode 4? I beat the boss but I Can't move on to episode 5,what the duece?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: All that Remains. . Episode 4?   All that Remains. . Episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Well fanta staff must have forgotten to add the rest in. Or they messed it up and just said "Screw it!". Either way I don't have to worry about ppl finish ep 6 first and outspike me.
Back to top Go down
GamingPauper

PostSubject: Re: All that Remains. . Episode 4?   All that Remains. . Episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:40 pm

So I'm not the only one? that much is a relief. Thought I was missing out on phat loot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All that Remains. . Episode 4?   All that Remains. . Episode 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All that Remains. . Episode 4?
Page 1 of 1