Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...

Go down 
+18
The6thToe
Marduk
Ghost_Star
Vaati
lucentSwallowtail
boyetvalte
AzakaZero
JordanCTT
Spacebug
Kinyat
astroy1943
krisahmeng
aikendoe
GnatB
thedrett
Akiratang
mistive
KuroStar
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Well, it's time to spam attack this guy. I still need my 300 battles anyways.

Good luck getting back on your Fanta feet Kuro!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Confirmed: I'll be back on my main account since it's already such a pain transferring everything over. Changing passwords should log out the hacker when the app is terminated at the hackers' side. This was tested by Luzi and me so I will be back on my account.

I even gave a bait to the hacker and openly told them to sell my Kagura7, but no, it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Kuro that's good news. But I have to admit being surprised when I looked at the perp's account just now.

It's an account that is under player level 100 with no rank, very low album count, progress only to chapter 15, low wins, low ally assists. Everything about the account screams fake/alt. Thank you for sharing this info. A good lesson for us all about the dangers of letting anyone pilot our accounts (some scammers have good looking accounts and work hard to earn trust over time) but we should be ESPECIALLY wary of obvious unplayed accounts like that one.

I like the idea above that we should all attack the perp to give that account high losses as a red flag for the future. But we do need to actually scrutinize accounts for that kind of red flag. It isn't a 100% way to tell, nothing is, but it might help.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Some people may be camping in the chatroom to wait for a moment to snipe with pilots like in this case.

Sometimes as mentioned by tatty , you may need to scrutinise the people who hardly talk, or talk incoherently, as they may be a suspicious lot.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:07 am

gambolice is right, I am sure that there are scammers (those who do or used to to album scams and sell for real money) looking for good accounts to steal or good cards to steal (in addition to the type of situation that Kuro had, where someone just wanted to ruin his/her account for spite)

But some stealers may have good looking accounts and some may be very persuasive and build up trust over time, just like they do/did with album scamming.

We can probably never talk people out of piloting, even though it is obviously extremely high risk no matter who you turn your password over to (plus, to me, it seems kind of like cheating) but I hope Kuro's willingness to share this experience will at least remind people to, at a bare minimum, take a look at the wanna-be-pilot's account and don't hand over your password to someone who is under player level 100, low album count, low chapter progress, hasn't done many battles, has never ranked.. basically an account that does not look like a main or serious account.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Scammers blow:(
Always look at win/loss ratio but check rest of stats as well. Scammers don't always have horrible win/loss ratio as often people lose interest and forget. It should be habit to max attack a scammer daily.

Btw.. Scammer asdurfut 58756168= easy wins;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...   The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day of my 2nd anniversary has to be the saddest...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2