Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Image] Fantasica's fan art by me OvO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenOpalus

GreenOpalus

[Image] Fantasica's fan art by me OvO Empty
PostSubject: [Image] Fantasica's fan art by me OvO   [Image] Fantasica's fan art by me OvO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Just wanna share some of my drawing ^^

Alvida:
As the date stated in the pict, this one was done last year. In the middle of the night when I can't sleep, ended up drawing Alvida. Alvida was my first 6* (if you don't count Grace). Her price was still 30ish back then :") Sold her for other units and now I miss her... If anyone selling her for cheap I would like to buy <3

Lierna:
I draw her months ago but just yesterday I do the coloring. Too lazy to redraw her digitally, so I just color my sketch. Looks decent enough XD
Remember Lierna? That sexy santa from dream pack? The one that I manage to pull and sell for several 6*s lol. Feeling very lucky back then... no such luck ever happened to me again O)-(

Ever since I'm addicted playing Fanta, I want to draw some fan arts for it. I have several others sketchy drawing.... that I decide will just stay inside my sketchbook. I'll post more if I ever made another decent fan art Smile

Oh yeah, I post those 2 pictures on my deviantart account. So if you ever found it on deviantart... yeah, that account is me ^^
Back to top Go down

[Image] Fantasica's fan art by me OvO
Page 1 of 1