Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

[iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival Empty
PostSubject: [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival   [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 am

It's me again with another game recommendation!!!

This time, its School Idol Festival!

[iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival O7qW48wU70aMvB6R1hXQsBIf3T8WhuVaqN0WI0MmZ2Z0a7n31l10WmucKmpAdTsXXZw=w300-rw

School Idol Festival is adapted from the Love Live! Anime and the cards (cards are used to get scores) in this game features the 9 original members of Muse, the idol group in the Love Live! Anime, besides the random 1* and 2* members.

As mentioned in the title, the genre of this mobile game is on Music, like your simple Tap Tap Revenge or O2JamU.

This time, you will have 9 spots that you can tap.

See the screenshot below for a game preview taken from Google Play

Spoiler:

Pretty simple, really, and the songs are REALLY REALLY GREAT (depending on your style but it certainly attracted me, you may not like it though). The songs aren't really that difficult till you get to the Hard Mode or Expert Modes and rage at unexpected things like LINE notifications and lags :/

A good game to play while you're bored as well ^^

Google Play : http://bit.ly/Qk3Ra2

iOS: http://bit.ly/1l4fJsa

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/schoolidolfestival
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival   [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:37 pm

No love for rhythm game!

Well I've been playing it since I like rhythm games. My problem with it is that there is no way of getting ultra rares aside from luck pull. Best reward in ranking and event participation is super rare.

That, and how in matching event no matter how much you outperform the other contestants ppl with better cards still beat you xD. But I guess that's how it goes anywhere.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival   [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 am

po1102 wrote:
No love for rhythm game!

Well I've been playing it since I like rhythm games. My problem with it is that there is no way of getting ultra rares aside from luck pull. Best reward in ranking and event participation is super rare.

That, and how in matching event no matter how much you outperform the other contestants ppl with better cards still beat you xD. But I guess that's how it goes anywhere.

Yeah, that's actually pretty true. Just back up your passcode Razz

I didn't play since the first matching event, before that, it was all events that required 'BT pts' to get rewards.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival   [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:50 am

Oh yea, you can't play the same account on 2 different devices, which sucks.

Well matching and bt token are still the only 2 types of event right now still. I hope there will be more variety soon. And lol, ranking in this game is hard. Is it even possible to rank for super rare without burning?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival   [iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[iOS/Android ~ Music] School Idol Festival
Page 1 of 1