Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dear Diary...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:38 pm

This kind of 'Dear Diary' posts are really popular in the other forums that I see... so why not try it out here :3

Share your experiences in events or trading or anything in the game (no flaming nor trashtalking please) here ^^

DD(Short form for Dear Diary)

Legion Event without potions may not be so bad after all. Still, the sight for a 7* is really gone, just hope it isn't a trend. Q_Q
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hmm, I don't know if I'll do this correctly, but here goes:

DD,

It's late. But I love dice events. It's the last day and only slightly past my favorite sleep time. Ah, I'm so sleepy... And I have work tomorrow. But I should still burn these extra dice I have even though I'm well into the bracket I was aiming for... [click] .... .... zzzz .... Oh crap! I dozed off! Must... Not... Waste... zzzz

[alarm] Oh crap! ...oh well. ^_^ next time, I'll start using the last my dice a wee bit earlier before bedtime.

<3 lucent
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 am

DD,

Changing rules mid-event, making stuff untradeable, releasing 7* then 8*, reprinting from series to even reward cards, destroying the market in all shapes and forms, doing their best to spawn bugs after bugs, sitting back and laughing at out misery, probably more that I can't remember, and now cash pots; this game is just getting better and better Very Happy

I just can't wait to see what they will come up next~ <3
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 am

Dear diary,

I want to sleep.

Please give us one day of no event so that we can rest up.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Dear Diary,

I'm bored. Where's my dice event? I want more pure.

-Lucent
Back to top Go down
Kozupii

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Dear Diary,

Send more blades. FOR THE EMPRAH!!

-One True Space Mahrine - Kozupii
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:57 am

Dear Diary,

Please implement a Refresh button.
Raising/GW/Legion is annoying when we have to reload everytime.

-gambo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Diary... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary...   Dear Diary... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary...
Page 1 of 1