Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hacker Warning

Go down 
+8
Lady_Kay
LuziMiazawa
DivaDestiny
Spacebug
matakaw
Vaati
KuroStar
lilgrumpy11
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ladyramza
☆☆
ladyramza

Hacker Warning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Hacker Warning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Ceres wrote:
I am not to sure if i had contact with one..if you never not NOT ever saw another ally of that Person posting around on his/her wall would you consider that as a scammer or hacker account?
I´am not sure about it, and that is why i ask before saying something wrong.

Not sure if you are directing this comment at me or not but I cannot understand your post either.
All I know is my friend accidentally got his password leaked and then that person attacked the account and ate everything in it.
Then that same person "bought" an account and did a charge back and ate all that sellers stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

Hacker Warning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Hacker Warning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 pm

No i didn´t mean you.
I had an ally who had zero Posts on his wall from other Allys which is almost strange, almost any time the same 6* lead.
Both things make him look supiscious to me, and i was wondering if those signs would refer that this person might be a hacker or a scammer, i never saw such strange activties on a profile than on this account. It was almost creepy, it looked like a fake-account to me.
Back to top Go down

Hacker Warning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2