Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azbro95

llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)   llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:02 am

ive participated in a few gw and ive ALMOST gotten the 6* every time -___- plz help me learn more from anyone who has any advice they can give. id very much like help prepping my team for gw. my current 6* "selection" is baldo, Baja, monica, flores, reimund, vert, chev, aeris, gluck, libby, shade, Charles, closer, nana, and milly. I usually go for the attack position, so if there's anyone that can help me out wit either assembling my team or any advice that could potentially help me that'd b great Smile please kik: az_bro
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)   llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:20 am

Moved to Game Discussion.
Back to top Go down
lyon186

PostSubject: Re: llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)   llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:22 am

There are lot of good threads here about team building for GW:

7* in GW
Arena Skills
GW Defense for Noobs

You should also learn how to position your units.

Also read threads of previous GW, especially the comments by SpaceBug and FalconHunter, they are really informative.

Having a full 6* team is not enough anymore, cause during last GW, I felt a huge power creep, cause 7* are more accessible to players now, and the group ranking which encourage more spender guilds.

Is your guild is an active guild?

Do you guys communicate with each other? Do you use kik or line during battles?

Coordination is very important too. You may have a strong team, but without active guild mates, it would be hard to win against an active guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)   llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llooking to learn more in gw PLZ HELP!!! :)
Page 1 of 1