Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!

Go down 
+6
matakaw
Ceres
joeladams20
po1102
Vaati
monbattledotcom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
monbattledotcom

Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! Empty
PostSubject: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:06 am

Every game has a signature monster card. In Yugioh it was Dark Magician Girl, in Digimon it was Angewomon. Which card do you think represents that card in Fantasica? What is the poster girl card?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 am

Well, if you're considering the signature female unit in Fantasica...

... Avril's the face cover of the app, so she counts as a signature unit:

All other cards depend on personal taste. Though a lot of cards from an artist called miso are quite famous.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 am

Vaati wrote:
Avril's the face cover of the app, so she counts as a signature unit.

Diana and Gremory used to be as well. As for signature unit I say Diana; there are 3 versions of her now.
Back to top Go down
monbattledotcom

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 pm

which is the third form of Diana?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 pm

monbattledotcom wrote:
which is the third form of Diana?

There are original Diana, Valentines Diana, and 8* Diana.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm

This is a silly question!

Of course the answer is Chandelle!

She got so comfortable as being the Best Babe of Fantasica that she bought herself a monkey, cooks her fruit in bathwater, has only one set of cloths and knows the secret to a killer snow angel!

On a serious note... unless we are all the same person, at least some of us are going to disagree who the Babe of Fantasica is simply because the game was made so that there are so many units that there is no one best card... but if anyone asks, you can tell them the Best Babe is Chandchop!!
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Mina, she is the most well known  female in fantasica everybody knows her even newbies?
Why?: you see her explaning tutorial, the first quests, in the recruits system and she is even shown in the Card Packs.

Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! 350px-Mina_card

Last edited by Ceres on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Babe of Fanta? Of course Purifica... just kidding!!!

Elizabeth will always comes in my mind because she made a perfect body and she looks strong too. I expect that developers will consider her as one of the candidates for 8* units. I really like her charm and very mild looking female character.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Avril, no doubt. Her avatar had been used for Fanta apps icon.

Reimund had took over the Fanta apps icon for a short time; but no players like him. Fanta swap back with Avril after awhile Smile
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:44 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
On a serious note... unless we are all the same person, at least some of us are going to disagree who the Babe of Fantasica is simply because the game was made so that there are so many units that there is no one best card...
False. There is a best card in Fantasica, and its clearly Alsiel.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 am

Xdeb
Back to top Go down
vahnmanx

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 am

Damn, diana looks nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!   Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Babe Beauty in Fantasica!
Page 1 of 1