Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

8* and Ambro

Go down 
+6
PangCY
xfalconhunterx
Shiny Danmaku
KuroStar
Ryosuke
rankodd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rankodd

rankodd

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am

So, for all the lucky Diana owners: How does ambro work on an 8*.

1/level
2/level?

Or something else?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 am

rankodd wrote:

1/level
2/level?

Or something else?

You cannot used the regular ambro on 8* as of now.

They will introduce a special "red" ambro in the future that will allow you to lb the 8*
Back to top Go down
rankodd

rankodd

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 am

Great planning by the Fanta team as usual, then.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 am

Ryosuke wrote:
rankodd wrote:

1/level
2/level?

Or something else?

They will introduce a special "red" ambro in the future that will allow you to lb the 8*

Plus, the "Red Ambrosia" is only obtainable from card packs.... greedy bast ards...
Back to top Go down
Shiny Danmaku

Shiny Danmaku

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 am

They also give red ambro as rank rewards in the jp version though.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 am

KuroStar wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
rankodd wrote:

1/level
2/level?

Or something else?

Plus, the "Red Ambrosia" is only obtainable from card packs.... greedy bast ards...

I think the real questions are:

* Can the Red be used on non-8* units? If not...

* Can the Red be traded? if not...

* WTF is the average player supposed to do with Red Ambro?
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 am

xfalconhunterx wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
rankodd wrote:

1/level
2/level?

Or something else?

I think the real questions are:

* Can the Red be used on non-8* units? If not...

* Can the Red be traded? if not...

* WTF is the average player supposed to do with Red Ambro?

good questions, but simple solution: Fanta want you to pull a 8* to use the red Ambro xD
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:20 am

Maybe the Red Ambro could be altered as to max LB any non-8* card. Then it would have some value, i think.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:24 am

Surely no one will use red ambro to LB a non-8* even if they could, because what if you get 8* one day? What if?? Who knows what your 10 coins will pull the next time right? Could be a 8*!
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:05 pm

It would be a real mistake to make red ambro only usable on 8*s, especially if they remain untradable. It would be very disheartening to be sitting on 30-40 red ambro with no way to use them.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 pm

I will check to see if I can dig up more info.

But based on what the banner image said in jp wiki, the red ambro is supposed to be 8* exclusive.
Back to top Go down
mu0387

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:25 am

Hello all,

I currently play on the Japanese servers as I am situated in Japan and so, am in a position to share information on *8s. As some may have alluded to in the above, red ambrosia is limited to *8. One ambrosia increases a unit's max level by 1. It cannot be used on non-*8 units, nor can it be traded. *8 ambrosia are typically earned as rewards for those ranking in the top 10, or very rarely as random drops from boss encounters during events. FYI, *8 remain untradeable to this day and at least within the Japanese community, we do not expect this restriction to be lifted very soon. Lastly, as a player without a *8 unit but who has red ambrosia, all you can do is wait and hope you get lucky with a pull or have the time and resources to rank in the top 10 to win a *8 unit.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:04 am

Hi mu0387, thanks for the info and insight! Really helps to have someone here that know the Japanese servers and language. Bummer on the red ambros though, but it seems it will be so difficult to obtain, so I don't ever have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 am

Aye, we apreciate the report. Arigato!

I wonder when will 8* will be tradable. At late July, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 am

mu0387 wrote:
Hello all,

I currently play on the Japanese servers as I am situated in Japan and so, am in a position to share information on *8s.  As some may have alluded to in the above, red ambrosia is limited to *8.  One ambrosia increases a unit's max level by 1.  It cannot be used on non-*8 units, nor can it be traded.  *8 ambrosia are typically earned as rewards for those ranking in the top 10, or very rarely as random drops from boss encounters during events.  FYI, *8 remain untradeable to this day and at least within the Japanese community, we do not expect this restriction to be lifted very soon.  Lastly, as a player without a *8 unit but who has red ambrosia, all you can do is wait and hope you get lucky with a pull or have the time and resources to rank in the top 10 to win a *8 unit.

Thank you for your information my0387!

Please read this forum in the future because your information will help with many questions that we have in North America.

(Syntax simplified in case he/she is using Google Translate.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8* and Ambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8* and Ambro   8* and Ambro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8* and Ambro
Page 1 of 1