Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

bluestacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

bluestacks Empty
PostSubject: bluestacks   bluestacks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:24 am

guys did they block it device register with bluestacks ?
i tried uninstalling with revouninstaller it and reinstall but it still says that there is a registered account on it
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

bluestacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: bluestacks   bluestacks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:03 pm

You can uninstall Bluestacks manually really Smile, plus if they refuse to register on bluestacks, that means you used Bluestacks before to register your account, according to the rules of Device Registration.
If they still don't allow you to register even before reinstalling, that means you have not uninstalled one crucial part of Bluestacks yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

bluestacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: bluestacks   bluestacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 am

Awhile back, I ran into problem when I was updating my Bluestacks and uninstalling didn't help. After researching for a bit, it seemed like Bluestacks sometimes left behind files and those files will screw up your new installation. It has been awhile, but if I remember right, the three places you need to check is the program file, appdata in your user profile, and registry. If you find a bluestacks folder/entry there, you will probably have to remove them before reinstalling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bluestacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: bluestacks   bluestacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bluestacks
Page 1 of 1