Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

For Girls only

Go down 
+27
Roddyrick
KuroStar
DivaDestiny
Tattycoram
Spacebug
po1102
DistortedIllusion
jefferyj98
ladyramza
gambolice
kenthezebra
TormaDFK
rotarywhiz
sealbutts
memphiskite
Tamachan84
rivkari
StelraEtnae
cruorimancer
Wolframite
Hunkamajunka
lucentSwallowtail
Mhazard
GreenOpalus
Vaati
DarkKing11
Ceres
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Since there is a thread like this  => http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t10575-should-we-make-a-tier-list-on-which-girl-has-the-biggest-rack

I had the idea why not make a thread for girls so they can post theire favourite male units they find interesting or good looking in fantasica when it comes to male units? Wink 

Seriously if they guys are allowed to  be enthuastic about female units, we should be allowed to do the same, Wink  allthough i dont like that there are more female cards out there, than male units, it reallys show us, who the makers of fantasica are most like seem to be: man-_- and they put woman in lighty clad clothes-_- xD

For Girls only  350px-Adora_card

Faust

For Girls only  Faust

Zerta
For Girls only  350px-Zertva_card
Back to top Go down
DarkKing11

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm

LOL I just had to check out what this was about. Just wanted to add that their boobs get bigger the stronger they are.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 am

Don't you mean their abs?  >.>

Also, check out this guy's arm muscles! They even shine with sunlight:
Back to top Go down
GreenOpalus

GreenOpalus

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:05 am

My fave still

For Girls only  350px-Archibald_card and

For Girls only  350px-Alias_card

Faust get into 3rd place when I see his art. Damn he's hot.

And there was Seth... until I realize he's a she OTL cool looking dragon rider sobs...

@Vaati : The only one showing abs up there is Zertva. The others are kinda showing their... chest? XD
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am

DarkKing11 wrote:
LOL I just had to check out what this was about. Just wanted to add that their boobs get bigger the stronger they are.

For Girls only  Benedicta_icon <- really? but I'm flat! 

For Girls only  Mimic_icon <- me too!

speaking of male unit I prefer Sauron, a cool, calm mage wearing beautiful robe, sitting on a skeletal chair calmly, and by far, the first LE necromancer who actually use magic, not Ruse' missile projectile, not Wight's arm waving, but purely magic. perhaps he's Mairon the Admirable, right behind the spectre between the Eye of Sauron, who knows? or perhaps, close to myself? he's one of the few male unit I actually liked and paid attention besides Gibson (because of his burst firing crossbow and sprite).

For Girls only  350px-Sauron_card

P.S.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=757609
apt, the one who made Ethel, Lana, Constance, Herb and that 8* octopus hime, is in fact, a rare gem of female artist between the crowd of mostly male artists.
(it explained why there's no R-18 arts on her Pixiv page while Hinasaki and Tasaka......)

Last edited by Mhazard on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKing11

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:21 am

[quote="Vaati"]Don't you mean their abs?  >.>

I was referring to the female units

@Mhazard- well there's always the black sheep in the heard :p

Back to top Go down
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:58 pm

DarkKing11 wrote:

Roflmao you cant be serious about that?
I have dolche witch was mentioned in the other thread..but i didnt notice her boobs getting bigger? I feel like your kidding with me-_-  affraid 

Here they go again.. >__> wrong thread guys! Exclamation 

Take an example at the girls here they just fancy the male units and thats about it, but even in that thread you dont stop talking about how big boobs can get >_>
Get a hold of your self right now, only girls are allowed here, and we will talk here about male units: Not the female ones! Suspect Exclamation 

Heres another Ladies what dou you think about those 2 Units here?

Archalque

For Girls only  350px-Archalque_card

I like the way he smiles, its mysterious yet interesting, a character which seems to be inscrutable, and it reminds somehow of one those many ceremonys in japan they hold, where they sell masks, and candy, thats why i like this card. Smile 

Spade.

For Girls only  350px-Spade_card

A little bit to much of a fighter or like a royal guard, but thats what i liked about his apperance.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Still like Archibald the best. Very knight-like, great hair, stern but soft expression... Swoon! And I don't mind guys commenting. I know I comment enough on female cards with my mostly male allies (if I were a heterosexual male or homosexual female, I think I'd be a legs person<<<note to Fanta! More legs, less ridiculous boobs!)

Oh, but sort of back on topic, now that I think about it, my bf's old hairstyle is like Archibald's...
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

I always liked Noah
I'm gay but I just use him as self identity. Though someone did mention I reminded then of Faust lol.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Fine..ill make an expection Gay Guys are allowed here to say which male Unit they fancy the most, but no drooling here, on female units or cards, for that another thread exists fair enough i would say.

I found more^^

Hugues

For Girls only  350px-Hugues_card

Clover
For Girls only  350px-Clover_card
Back to top Go down
DarkKing11

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Ceres wrote:
DarkKing11 wrote:

Roflmao you cant be serious about that?
I have dolche witch was mentioned in the other thread..but i didnt notice her boobs getting bigger? I feel like your kidding with me-_-  affraid 

Here they go again.. >__> wrong thread guys! Exclamation 

Take an example at the girls here they just fancy the male units and thats about it, but even in that thread you dont stop talking about how big boobs can get >_>
Get a hold of your self right now, only girls are allowed here, and we will talk here about male units: Not the female ones! Suspect Exclamation 

LOL I was referring to the increasing rarity the lower stars are more modest Razz
Back to top Go down
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm

This is and will be a thread were you will not drool about how big boobs can get, i dont care if Dolces  breast are   getting  bigger or smaller when i level Dolce up! or if the amount for stars means, they more stars they bigger boobs 6*7* Units get, i dont believe it, not every 6*7* female unit has big breasts like that.
THIS is a Thread for girls which male Units they find attractive, or just like theme, and you will not ruin it bye starting talking  sabbering about other female units big breast they got-_-Third time, a thread already exists for that. Evil or Very Mad bounce
Back to top Go down
DarkKing11

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 am

I'm not "drooling" just stating my observations it was a joke, but apparently you completely missed it.
You should really chill out.
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 am

What about this guy?
Romanovich:
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

well, male units are almost always less powerful than their fairer counterparts on these kinds of games.. And their artworks also tends to be less spectacular, which is kind of sad methinks...

My fave is.. actually, i think its the same with my fave 3 units from here lol -> http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t10556-post-3-favoruite-units
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:01 am

Bishies~! <3
Here are a few more:

Caym:
Jiang Wei:
Chieza:

And this little cutie~
Rio:

That said, Archalque was the first card I bought in this game, because he's just so damn hot. xD
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:23 am

StelraEtnae wrote:
Bishies~! <3
Here are a few more:

Caym:
Jiang Wei:
Chieza:

And this little cutie~
Rio:

That said, Archalque was the first card I bought in this game, because he's just so damn hot. xD

Lol.. I fell victim to Archalque also... he was one of my first 5*.. I explore lots of aution and firesales looking for him..

and these are several other cuties that i think worth noting for :

Lu Xun:
Kaus:
Hound:
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:24 pm

My fave is Lev, he reminds me of my first anime-crush, Goku from DBZ
;D
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Would love my first 7* to be a classy sexy guy XD
Back to top Go down
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Prove or it didnt happen, which means post a picture here.^^
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Hmm... Faust is pretty hot...

......... you didn't hear that from me ................
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
sealbutts

sealbutts

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:29 pm

I LIKE THIS THREAD.

TEN THUMBS UP.

Also how could u guys forget this sexy beast.

For Girls only  350px-Zande_card

Also my favourite 3* c:

For Girls only  350px-Tom_card
Back to top Go down
Ceres

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:04 pm

So Ladies what do you think about him?
I am not quite sure :/

For Girls only  350px-Edwin_card

He looks like the typical soldier type but at least better than Joachim^^

Memphiskite its ok Wink
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:22 pm

I don't know about Zande being sexy but he is one of my favorite cards because he helped me through many colo arena events when he first came out, in fact I used him in the last colo we had. I also still have a sore spot for Tom because of when he was the event unit for a training event and everyone was leadering him, hard to forget how annoying that was.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 am

Zande's expression and pose remind me of Flynn Rider from Tangled who was a pretty fun character, so I would give Zande dokidoki points for that

I don't care for Edwin, but he's still got a place in my deck due to his usefulness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Girls only  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Girls only
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next