Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade

Go down 
+2
Corruptvoid
seanlink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade Empty
PostSubject: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 am

Thought i'd check out what Enurta is selling for on fantasitrade since a lot of people will get her for lap 30 of this event, but then she doesn't appear on there. How come no one is selling her? I thought she'd be highly sought after.
Back to top Go down
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Alot of people are still collecting them or using them to level monsters for the next event.

Most people aren't going to want to pay more than the other Goddesses for Enurta even though as of now there are significantly less of her. For example, I have at least 30 of each of the Unit Goddesses, but I don't even have 10 Enurta.

If you ask around on people's walls, you can probably find some for the same price as the other Goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Seen quite a lot people selling her in the card report too.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 am

I saw 1 instance where someone is selling them for 1te/p.

On a slightly different note, I used 1 Enurta and it seems it adds 4 levels to monsters as opposed to the 3 levels for the other goddesses.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 am

Spacebug wrote:
I saw 1 instance where someone is selling them for 1te/p.

On a slightly different note, I used 1 Enurta and it seems it adds 4 levels to monsters as opposed to the 3 levels for the other goddesses.

Don't know how long it will last, but going rate seems to be 1TE/Pot per Enurta. Also, she does indeed add +4 to monster level.
Back to top Go down
Ghent96

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:03 pm

She sells so fast, and so easy, there's no need for the website. All I had to do was send to allies "S> enurta 1:1" and within minutes I get a trade offer. As rare as she is, she could probably even sell for more.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 pm

^ that's usually a sign that her price is too low, if she sells so fast.
Back to top Go down
Ghent96

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Believe me, I tried selling for 1enurta:2te during the last monster familiar event. The fervor over Enurta seemed intense. No one bought for 2te. There was backlash, even. I was embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade   Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enurta, why no one selling on fantasitrade
Page 1 of 1