Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Edea for Rain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boyetvalte
☆☆

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm clueless with the 7* market and I'd like to seek some advise. Been offered Rain +te for my Edea. I'd like to have some insights please before I decide on the offer. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 pm

http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Edea

http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Rain

Note this isn't a perfect source for prices, they might vary from what those people want.. I haven't caught any rains sold in a long time in the game so no clue as to her current price.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Meaning to say no liquidity in the card. Though i would be shielded from major depreciation, i would also not be able to let go of the card unless i post a firesale. Though fast and agile as compared to edea, the 10 dc difference does not justify the 50% reduction in damage output. May gain some te but may also have a headache later on. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Rain is just a deco leader, really. You shouldn't be trading for a Rain unless you're planning on keeping her.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Exactly my thought. First glance their price seemed the same so i had this notion of flipping her for another fresh edea. Would have been stuck with her had i gone through. Glad i checked here 1st as nothing beats experience.  Thanks a bunch guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edea for Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edea for Rain   Edea for Rain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edea for Rain
Page 1 of 1