Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I need help to make customized cards!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

I need help to make customized cards!! Empty
PostSubject: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 pm

That being that.. see, i couldn't find like, the background of the cards, so that i could create my own with whatever art i wanna add to them.

So, anyone knows a link, or a place where i can find me these renders?
I'd be glad to get the stars as well xD
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 pm

May the BUMP be with you.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 am

Hello Aiko, 

I did this:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t10366-fanta-size-forumers-feel-free-to-post-your-stuff-too-just-for-the-lols

basically using a 4* card image and erasing the unit using photoshop. Is not perfect but is the method I used. If you want I can try to look for the empty card background and share it (is not perfect as I did it fast, but it's something).
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 am

do me please!

yeah i acc. attempted this method.. however i failed 'cause i couldn't find the proper
"empty" spots for the card's background.

I AM still on the look out to get them.
 Smile 
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 am

Amina's fading away!! uheueheueh:
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 pm

I own the template for all the cards
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Aahhh
please please? xD
idk if i can do anything as a trade really..
I find this cards very cool. they are simple and yet sorta detailed
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 am

Delicious Bump
Back to top Go down
Ghent96

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Just look for the smallest unit image in relation to the background. Photoshop what you can... find another unit card that is shifted far off the the right, or left, and fill in your gaps.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Spent waaaay longer than I intended to, and had to do some bad photoshopping in the center where there were simply no cards to pull that piece from:

I need help to make customized cards!! VI1m7nl
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Aiko Hazami

Aiko Hazami

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 pm

WHOOOOOSSSH~
THIS is totaly great NP. (ill just have to cover it xD{it ain THAT bad tho'})

ill share some when i start the awesomeness. thanks KAD
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help to make customized cards!!   I need help to make customized cards!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help to make customized cards!!
Page 1 of 1