Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Willie shooting em up sketch [image]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
limited-access

Willie shooting em up sketch [image] Empty
PostSubject: Willie shooting em up sketch [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:44 pm

I got a willie from ranking and to celebrate I did a quick rough I enjoyed it. Willie is cool little unit but the design was a little too risque so I toned her down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
limited-access

PostSubject: Willie shooting em up ... again [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm

I thought this was looking alright till I stepped back it's got a terrible thumbnail I dunno where I went wrong. If you know places were I went wrong let me know.

* I changed her design again... I guess I really just dont like her original card design lol
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Willie shooting em up sketch [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:26 am

Merged your both threads together. We are trying to keep Spam on a minimum level and mainly only for stories it is allowed to have several thread if you've different stories going on. >.<

Btw, your art looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: Willie shooting em up sketch [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 am

Here I come!

Full Size:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seeing few Willie drawings, I made another one. mine is an even more rough sketch made within 20 minutes, with only HB and 7B pencils, without shading, simply outlines.

...I knew it, it doesn't work well.
Back to top Go down
limited-access

PostSubject: Re: Willie shooting em up sketch [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Hey man don't lose heart keep drawing and it'll come out better quickly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie shooting em up sketch [image]   Willie shooting em up sketch [image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie shooting em up sketch [image]
Page 1 of 1