Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] Empty
PostSubject: [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]   [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 am

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] Js9SHfy

Note: There is no official title for this feature/event so I have just tagged this as [Recruitment].

Awakening

Wonder why people have being buying Minotaurs for the last 4-5 months? Well, now you know. I believe this works very similar to using soul stones. However, there will be Wake Stones instead. There are only 4 monsters that can be awoken - Killer Bee, Kappa, Minotaur and Poisonous Flower. Each monster can be awoken into 2 different units each so there is no guarantee your Minotaur will be awoken to a 6*.

Wake Stone (L) come with boxes and Wake Stone (S) are found in training.

Summary
During Awakening events, you are able to use wake stones (which come in large and small forms) to make various monster units into usable hero units. Large Wake Stones (LWS) typically come as a bonus with boxes during the recruitment event. Small soulstones (SWS) can be found in chests during training. Both types can be traded, but be aware that within trades it doesn't tell you which type is being traded, so make sure you know which is which (LWS is blue in colour, the one in the event poster above)!

Each recruitment attempts cost 10K Luna.

When recruiting, Mina will tell you what she thinks the success rate will be. There are different phrases she will use to indicate success chance. Be aware that even the highest possible success rate is not 100%. You can still fail even if Mina is telling you that awakening is very likely to succeed! In the event that you fail, you will lose the luna and WS used, but keep the monster card.

Mina's Messages (Percentages are guesswork.)
I can't say I recommend you trying... — 0 to 20%
Hmm, looks grim... — 21% to 40%
It's too close to call. It could go either way! — 41% to 60%
Looks good! I can feel the potential! Just a little more...— 61% to 80%
Can you feel it? It just doesn't get any better than this — 81% to 100%

NOTE: You cannot reach a 100% in awakening! You might still fail even though you have more than 90% chance.

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]   [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 am

Additional Info (PLEASE READ!)

1. Wake Stones can only be traded during recruitment.
2. Levelling up your monsters reduces the amount of wake stones needed for a successful conversion.
3. All unused Wake Stone(S) and Wake Stone(L) will be deleted at the end of the event. Furthermore, you will be unable to use either Wake Stone in any future events.
4. During this event, 5x Wake Stone(S) and Minotaur will be added to the possible contents of Goodie Bags from Leana's Exchange Shop.

Help us out!
If you're recruiting units, feel free to post the following information:
1) which monster
2) what level it was
3) how many SS you used
4) what was Mina's message
5) whether you failed or succeeded!
6) what * unit did it convert to

wolfdreamer101 wrote:
Ok then, here's a tidbit I haven't read yet, so wanted to post about it post haste.

Used 76 Small stones on a fully LB 80 Minotaur so I get the guaranteed awakening.  I ended up with the 4*, which isn't the amazing part.  The amazing part is that yes, she's a lv1 4* Minotaur, but she's already LB to 100!  So the level does reset, but you keep whatever LB'ing you did to that card.

Again if this was already noted somewhere then my mistake.

Success stories

HeartCandi wrote:
Arrghhh! Aparrently Hikaruaokawa awakened a Poisonous Flower Level 26 into a 5* using only 13 sws  Sad

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] Image

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] Image

Oh well, I'm not gonna try my luck until I get atleast 97 Sws; also I tried to awaken a PF with 1 Sws and it showed both options for me ^^ But, obviously, I failed  Sad
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]   [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:04 am

List of mosters you can awaken:

1* Monsters:
Kappa - 3* Version & 4* Version
Killer Bee - 2* Version & 3* Version

2* Monsters:
Poisonous Flower - 4* Version & 5* Version
Toad -  2* Version & 3* Version
Orc - 3* Version & 4* Version

3* Monsters:
Minotaur - 4* Version & 6* Version
Sea Serpent - 4* Version & 6* Version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]   [Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Recruitment] Awakening 2.0 [Dec 19th - Dec 31st]
Page 1 of 1