Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My journey for Vert just got harder...

Go down 
+4
PangCY
toonreaper666
Amasuro
popka92
8 posters
AuthorMessage
popka92

My journey for Vert just got harder... Empty
PostSubject: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:43 am

Being a nonpaying player who has only managed to get a 6* from the login events, aiming for 6mil points was a bit out of my reach but I tried anyway. I really wanted Vert. For aesthetics and ability.

So today I decided that since I missed her I should start saving up pots/te so I can get her...
But that doesn't seem likely because she apparently goes for around 250 (even if she's at lvl 1 still), which makes me wonder where these prices come from since if I were to just buy the necessary pots/te from the cash shop I'd be spending $250 on a digital card that could be argued doesn't even really exist.

Before Vert I was aiming for Pomme since I love apples and am a red head I thought she'd be a good card to be my leader. She was only going for about 20 pot/te when I checked and I thought that was already ridiculous.

I can only assume the prices are so high because paying players are the ones most able to get 6mil points in a guild battle event and they want a return on their investment.

I'm just at a complete loss here though... I do still really want Vert. That's not likely to change.
But I am having serious trouble getting people to even give me 1 pot/te for a 4*& 3* card bundle. And I have a lot of darn 4*s and 3*s I don't want.

So I guess... open discussion on the pricing and maybe advice for getting more pots/te so that I can get Vert sometime in the foreseeable future....

(also, sorry I disappeared for a while there. laptop broke)

[edit] just saw there was a topic on the prices of 6*s... I guess by the time I get the 20 pots/te that would have been for Pomme, Vert will hopefully be that low. She's a pretty card with an arena skill though, so I'm not sure how fast she'd drop...

and if a mod wants to merge this into that thread I don't mind. I should have done better than a quick glance. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:31 am

Sadly, Vert's price is there for a reason. 15dc with crit shot and decent stats means she's a decent team filler. Though, I bought a second Vert for 130pure when GW3 ended, so I always thought her price was around there.

Don't forget, if you can somehow amass pure TE (maybe 80 or so), just dangle it in front of all the Vert sellers. One of them will bite.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:04 am

not sure if you made a typo, but 6* individual reward for GP points is 60 million?
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

toonreaper666 wrote:
not sure if you made a typo, but 6* individual reward for GP points is 60 million?

Yeah, sorry.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:23 pm

60mil GP consume alot potions + tonic to grab that.

the key is tonic because you can only use max 10 potions per battle.

and yes, it is a reward for those *cough* spenders.

free/casual players should bet on victory count reward which is reachable

Amasoru wrote:
Though, I bought a second Vert for 130pure when GW3 ended, so I always thought her price was around there.

he is not a spender like you ;p
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 pm

It's a difficult path now, with everyone dissing any 5* that isn't 'really rare' or expensive that they can lowball on, and with the Gods being the cheaper and faster way to level up 6*/7* units, making 4* levelling a waste of time. If negotiating is a skill you can perform well on others, that's a profession you can depend on with the current trade market.

The only definite suggestion I can give would be to hang onto the long road and grab as much free TE/pots from the many events for months on end. Sorry to be brutal about the truth. It's all I'm seeing at the moment.

.... That and the few random scamming here and there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:55 am

Vert goes for like 150 te... That said there's reasonable demand for max and level 40 4 stars normally and the last training event was a great one to level up those units... Nobody wants or will give te for a bundle of fresh 4 or 3 stars though. They're as useless to everyone else as they are to you. You also have to remember that the cash value of te isn't mobage's 1 usd/te. Nobody who quits would be able to recoup that.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 pm

PangCY wrote:
Amasoru
dafuq, lol
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:26 pm

at least it's just Vert -.-)

... my journey to Rain however @[]@
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
at least it's just Vert -.-)

... my journey to Rain however @[]@

Atleast they aren't going for Georgios. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My journey for Vert just got harder...   My journey for Vert just got harder... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My journey for Vert just got harder...
Page 1 of 1