Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Were you promised an *active* guild only to find yourself the only one in battle?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Were you promised an *active* guild only to find yourself the only one in battle? Empty
PostSubject: Were you promised an *active* guild only to find yourself the only one in battle?   Were you promised an *active* guild only to find yourself the only one in battle? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm

This thread is for you. Vent your frustrations. Call out those guild leaders/members that spent the last week selling their services or participation as "active going for xxx."

I've already heard from at least a dozen players in chat that have lamented their guild choice, being promised an "active" guild only to participate almost-solo (or completely solo) in the first two battles.

Has this happened to you? Who was the player that you feel duped you? What guild was it?

This post serves two purposes:

* Allow the slighted players to express frustration and make the offenders known to the community before the next Guild Battle event.

* Allow the accused an opportunity to explain the inconsistency between what was suggested and what has actually happened.

Finally - don't be a jerk. Identifying the players and guild's who aren't living up to promises is one thing. Harassment is another. Keep it civil and factual. If this thread becomes a platform for bullying or harassment, I'm sure it will be removed. I will even message the mods if I see a post that starts down that path so we can avoid conflict.
Back to top Go down

Were you promised an *active* guild only to find yourself the only one in battle?
Page 1 of 1