Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Registering device for second account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegid

Aegid

Registering device for second account Empty
PostSubject: Registering device for second account   Registering device for second account I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am

It's been a while since I played this game (last xmas), so I decided to give it another go a few days ago, though I didn't remember the information for my previous account, so I decided to make a new one, and started playing with it. However, I was able to remember the information from my old account, and I logged in all excited about getting my old characters back, BUT, it tells me that I am unable to register the device for the account as I already registered the other one, and well, can't receive things anymore.

So my question would be, is there any way I can play with my old account again, a way to register it? Or am I doomed for all eternity?

I used to play the game on an Ipod 4, now I play it on a Nexus 4, in case that helps.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Registering device for second account   Registering device for second account I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:06 am

I'd love to say there's a way, but sadly there isn't. I, too, wish there was a way to register multiple accounts on one phone.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Registering device for second account   Registering device for second account I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 am

Yes, you can't play the old account on that phone anymore. Your new account is the only account that will ever be able to play on that device. If you sell that phone then the buyer will be unable to play Fanta because you already "spent" the device ID.

If you buy a new phone then you could switch back to your old acct ofcourse.

However, if you have a computer you can transfer all your stuff to the new account by installing an emulator and logging in to the old account and trading with your new.

Google "bluestacks". If you have any questions just post, but it's quite straightforward.

Back to top Go down
Aegid

Aegid

PostSubject: Re: Registering device for second account   Registering device for second account I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Well isn't that a shame.
However, thank you very much Azaka, I was able to trade my Joachim to my new account guided by your advice, appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering device for second account   Registering device for second account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registering device for second account
Page 1 of 1