Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How to chat in "all/allies"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aznktv

aznktv

How to chat in "all/allies" Empty
PostSubject: How to chat in "all/allies"   How to chat in "all/allies" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 am

Dumb question, yes. But I've been trying to ask a question through "all" chat, but I don't know how to do it.... Since I'm already posting here, is anyone able to answer my question:

How much are fresh 6* units (from standard pullable packs)?

How much can a maxed 4* unit go for?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: How to chat in "all/allies"   How to chat in "all/allies" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

All means a message was sent by that person to all of their allies. this is done Via the message box in your ally tab.

Fresh 6* unit prices are dependent on what unit it is.

Max 4*'s should normally go for 2-3 TE however finding buyers for anything below 6* currently is a pain. Also trade lock is active atm due to guild event.
Back to top Go down
aznktv

aznktv

PostSubject: Re: How to chat in "all/allies"   How to chat in "all/allies" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:32 pm

thank you for responding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to chat in "all/allies"   How to chat in "all/allies" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to chat in "all/allies"
Page 1 of 1