Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War

Go down 
+6
seanlink
KuroStar
UkyoSonoda
aheadwhat
jazh
ScarletHood
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ScarletHood

ScarletHood

Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War Empty
PostSubject: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:14 pm

I have read the rules and it does not specify where to acquire the Souls (Wood/Wild) you need to offer for Morale other than "Randomly in Leana's Shop". The only place I seem to get them is during the training. In the past Guild Wars Souls (Wood/Wild) could be received in the Quests and Training. I have been farming the Quests (Did not receive any wood souls from 5-1 through 44-6) and was wondering if this is some type of mistake or is it just my account perhaps?
Back to top Go down
jazh

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Not just you i guess...I havent get any souls from normal quest yet, only found some in training...
Back to top Go down
aheadwhat

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I did about eight normal quests before the wood souls finally appeared. They're appearing quite regularly now for me.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I started getting them from quests shortly after emailing them about doing quests for a few hours and not seeing any at all.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 pm

The drop rate for Wood Souls is low
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 pm

There must have been a glitch/bug, because the Wood Souls didn't start dropping from Quests until about 3-4 hours ago.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:08 am

you had 2 sources to loot souls: 1. training; 2. quest farming

a victory quest [yes, only victory] will reward you 1-3 souls; BUT rate is another story

Back to top Go down
reeveroarin

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 am

Can anyone confirm if quest 2-7 drops wood souls? I've tried a number of times, but had no drops.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 am

i think you need a 5 minutes cooldown quest to get wood soul...
Back to top Go down
reeveroarin

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 am

cruorimancer wrote:
i think you need a 5 minutes cooldown quest to get wood soul...
There was no mention in the Rules and IIRC, quest 2-7 had wild souls dropped the first guild event because I had over 1k in my inventory.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 pm

I get them from 44-6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War   Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morale and Wood Souls for Guild War
Page 1 of 1