Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FantasicA Enhancing Calculator [BETA] <Looking for Testers>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

FantasicA Enhancing Calculator [BETA] <Looking for Testers> Empty
PostSubject: FantasicA Enhancing Calculator [BETA] <Looking for Testers>   FantasicA Enhancing Calculator [BETA] <Looking for Testers> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm looking for testers for a new Enhancing Calculator I build with the information collated by other players and from the unofficial wiki page.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2kj8o

While I'm getting fairly accurate results with this calculator, I'd like some players to test this calculator because some of my predicted results didn't match. Any feedback and comments are much appreciated.

Here's a quick starting guide

Enhancing Feeders (to determine the optimum number of feeders):

Enhancing a card (to see what level it will become or how many feeders you need to hit a specific level):

What if not all feeders have the same ★/level/Type Bonus?:

I think I'm still missing a few features and some rules (I'm a fairly new and very low spending player), so by all means tell me what this calculator is missing or lacking. Thanks!

P.S. I might not be able to respond very quickly in the coming days, but I'll do my best to do so if you leave a message in this thread.
Back to top Go down

FantasicA Enhancing Calculator [BETA] <Looking for Testers>
Page 1 of 1