Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica eating phone memory?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gambolice
☆☆☆

Fantasica eating phone memory? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica eating phone memory?   Fantasica eating phone memory? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm

I`m currently using a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, which have only 2GB of HDD space.

Currently, I have 200MB space on both my phone and SD Card EACH (totalling 400MB~). However, the notice *SD Card is full or unaccessible* appears.

Does Fantasica use that much memory for temp files ? The various patches are understandably big but this notice popping during normal logging in is kind of ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica eating phone memory?   Fantasica eating phone memory? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 am

Using a HTC One SV. Theres no noticeable lag for me. I make a point to clear the app cache once in a while to free up memory space though. My only issue is how fanta nukes your battery a lot.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica eating phone memory?   Fantasica eating phone memory? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 am

gambolice wrote:
I`m currently using a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, which have only 2GB of HDD space.

Currently, I have 200MB space on both my phone and SD Card EACH (totalling 400MB~). However, the notice *SD Card is full or unaccessible* appears.

Does Fantasica use that much memory for temp files ? The various patches are understandably big but this notice popping during normal logging in is kind of ridiculous.
Uninstall the app and install it again, that should erase all of the older patches and just leave you with the most up-to-date patch. Your account is a Mobage account so you can log back in once you reinstall and your phone will still be registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica eating phone memory?   Fantasica eating phone memory? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica eating phone memory?
Page 1 of 1