Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

allies unavailable

Go down 
+2
tzerherman
rjp1992
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rjp1992

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 am

I'm quite new to the game and was wonderin if anybody knows why my allies are all unavailable? Occasionally one will be available for a few minutes. Any body know why?
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:08 am

rjp1992 wrote:
I'm quite new to the game and was wonderin if anybody knows why my allies are all unavailable? Occasionally one will be available for a few minutes. Any body know why?
Means they are not online, I'm not sure but I think after an hour of inactivity after your allies was last active, they will become unavailable.
Back to top Go down
rjp1992

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:10 am

Oh right ok. I need some active.ones then haha. Thank you
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 am

There is a odd way of calculating how long you can use an ally when he is online, and is based on the level difference.

I think if your ally level is a lot higher, they will be available for 15min(?) from the last time he is seen online by the game. If you and your ally level is the same-ish, they will be available for 1hour from the last time his is seen online.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:33 am

Or try to kick them out on your ally list and recruit more active players.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 am

It's also determined by your quest progression as well.

I know that with my allies who've progressed to Chapter 44, while I'm slacking off at Chapter 43, their availability on my list drops from 1 hour to 56 mins, even though they are the ones available on the first page not even near the unavailable allies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 am

If you have allies like me availablity isnt an issue most of the time. Just ask mine. I'm pretty much always available Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

allies unavailable Empty
PostSubject: Re: allies unavailable   allies unavailable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

allies unavailable
Page 1 of 1