Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?

Go down 
+2
lucentSwallowtail
matakaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? Empty
PostSubject: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:00 am

I totally disappointed about this happening that around 10 hours of continuous playing, I can't find any of these two together with Golem and monster rushes. I feel maybe I glitched by somebody or maybe there are some changes in the respawn rate.

I waste my time on using and refilling my TP just to get more BT but because of this, I'm not happy and confident now to get the 6* rewards.

I'm still playing and keep my rank lower because of this. If this not happened, I think I'm safe now on the ranking and can get the 6* rewards.

Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 am

FWIW, I also haven't been getting any Sun or Dream encounters--at least not at the rate I got them before HS ended. For reference, I only completed the Sun and Dream Towers once, and have been playing the upper 90s of the Dream Tower and Elder Tree when I can open the portal. Of course, if you had completed them more, you would get more encounters. Since I had been getting quite a bit of them before HS ended, I figured I wouldn't try to complete more rounds, so I wouldn't have to re-climb the Dream Tower to the 90+ floors. However, I also believe that the rate changed after HS. If it had, I really wish they would be transparent about it and announce these kinds of things. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:37 am

The sad things here is even the monster rush and golems are very rarely face on the battle which is different from the start of the event.

Earlier, I encountered 2 consecutive dryad attacks when my rank is lower.

I really wonder when I reach rank 290, they were stop to respawn I don't know why? Even the monster rush and golems are quite difficult to face off.

Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 am

I just had a Sun Attack so it's not broken, probably just your luck.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 am

I don't believe but maybe you are playing normally.

I play 24 hours no sleep and I notice a while ago I got 2 dryads consecutive and I easily show up the rush but this later I encounter nothing but swarms. It is impossible for luck based reason because even I'm unlucky, I encounter 1 dryad attack at a time.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am

I think they lowered the encounter rate after HS, because i only got 2 dryad encounter after the maintainance...
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am

i've had 5 dryads total, 2 before maint and i didnt get the first one until my second lap on dream tower, 3 after... two of which were yesterday back to back.

rng is rng

and sleep is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 am

I got two monster rush in one round after I read this and before this post. As for the dryad babes, the encounter seems normal for me. I got like 5 or 6 just for today. Too bad I'm not going for high rank though :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?   Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun and Dream attack won't respawned? Is it only me or other also?
Page 1 of 1