Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfgirlkaty

Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event Empty
PostSubject: Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event   Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Anyone else notice that TP accumulation seems to slow down in this Elder tree event? Most of the time I'm able to fill up to 222 TP after 15 mins (I set my alarm), but sometimes this isn't the case (ie 15 mins = 150 TP). I just want to get up this stinking Death Tree and get my first 5/6 star!!
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event   Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Anfgirlkaty wrote:
Anyone else notice that TP accumulation seems to slow down in this Elder tree event? Most of the time I'm able to fill up to 222 TP after 15 mins (I set my alarm), but sometimes this isn't the case (ie 15 mins =  150 TP). I just want to get up this stinking Death Tree and get my first 5/6 star!!
TP regeneration should be 10 TP every 1 min. I cant help you with what would have gotten you 222 tp during 15 min though. =/
Back to top Go down

Slow down of TP - Elder Tree event
Page 1 of 1