Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need Allies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolyFooly

Need Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Need Allies!   Need Allies! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Pretty new to this game so I'm looking for some allies to help get me started. Not sure if this is decent or not but I've gotten myself 3 3*'s so far, working my way up to try and get a 4* so any tips will help =)

-edit whoops forgot to add my ID/Name, It's FoolyCooly107 ID is 98773344
Back to top Go down
Xiaomu

Xiaomu

Need Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Allies!   Need Allies! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 pm

1. I only been playing for a mouth? so far here what I know is if your planning to use money spend wisely if your going for a 5* or 6* buying packs can be cheaper but its base on luck (i heard a someones gf got a 6* form a ticket) you can trade time elixir for it costs a lot of money but at least you control on what you get my advice is to find a seller before buying time elixir (with real money)

2. leveling unit the best ones are ones that you use 5 allies each ally will give I think 10% each also the exp is share amoug your units so its best to level one at a time I highly recommend you level your lead to the max reason being

3. ally points their are 2 ways of getting those using allies and allies using you now using allies is easy (if their active) but getting allies to use you is not you want your lead to be as useful as possible having a skill like slow or knock (I find those 2 the most useful) and being a high level (and high *) will get allies to use more other wise they'll just use when they no one better that available basically useset your hightest * and strangest stat wise and level it to max

their a guide here don't remember were though
Back to top Go down
Kaylottielottie

Need Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Allies!   Need Allies! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 am

Add me? ID 3965495
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Need Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Allies!   Need Allies! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

Please check the rules if you haven't checked them out yet! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Allies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Allies!   Need Allies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Allies!
Page 1 of 1