Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Bathara Yamadipati

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

Welcome to myself X3

I'm here mostly to trade and look for active allies :3

Myself? I log in Fantasica whenever i can (excluding times when i work and taking care of my family :3)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 am

ElysianField wrote:
Welcome

Thank yew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 am

How long are you playing fantasica now?
Back to top Go down
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 am

ElysianField wrote:

I kind of forgot... i think it was around... October 4th or 5th? I think, arond those days.

I installed 3 TCG games at that time, but i got stuck with fantasica rabbit
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 am

Yamadipati wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

I kind of forgot... i think it was around... October 4th or 5th? I think, arond those days.

I installed 3 TCG games at that time, but i got stuck with fantasica rabbit

ok thats awesome Very Happy

glad to have you on the forums too Smile

if you need information you can find it on the fantasica encyclopedia.

or if you don't see the information you need, there is a questions topic. or you can simply ask it in the chatbox when someone is in there Smile
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 am

Hi Bathara! Welcome to the forum and glad that you chose Fantasica over the other 2 TCG haha! :-)

If you haven't done so, please take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Since you're mostly interested in trading, our Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this  Trading Center Rules. Be sure to read the following if you haven't yet:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum. 

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha
Back to top Go down
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 am

ElysianField wrote:
Spoiler:

Ok Very Happy Thanks for heads up. I'll check around there when i'm free Very Happy

pnoytroi wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the info, I'm enjoying this TCG more and more everyday. Especially with active allies Cool

About avatars and signatures, i'll probably do one myself when i have time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:20 am

memphiskite is glad to hear that Yamadipati has joined the forums and memphiskite wishes that Yamadipati has a good time when Yamadipati is here with the Fantasica Forums.

@ U @
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Yamadipati

Yamadipati

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 am

memphiskite wrote:
memphiskite is glad to hear that Yamadipati has joined the forums and memphiskite wishes that Yamadipati has a good time when Yamadipati is here with the Fantasica Forums.

@ U @

Thank you > 3<)7

And thanks for that trade a few days ago, that poison shooter really helps > v<)b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bathara Yamadipati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathara Yamadipati   Bathara Yamadipati I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathara Yamadipati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: