Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

5* mages : need opinion!

Go down 
+3
matakaw
Ghost_Star
bladethorn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bladethorn

bladethorn

5* mages : need opinion! Empty
PostSubject: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 am

Hello, i'm currently surveying for good 5* magic cards.
my current targets are between tugba, prawo, julia and odette.
but im not sure how good or affordable they are.
Or if there is another good card that i have overlook.
Can i get any of u guy's suggestions for this pretty please Smile
need better outlook on things (im a new player btw Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:23 am

pullable 5*'s are 5-10te.... 6* are about 30-50, save up for a 6*.

Of your targets Julia could probably be picked up for under 5te (2-3) pretty easily and between the others its a toss up, they are all about the same power/speed and tub has an extra 5 dc... so it comes down to where you currently need the most help, i think ode has AA which will probably be the most helpful to you since your are new the other skills can be made up with in 4*'s, having a 5* AA will really put the damage out in quests and what not and against bosses, again they have all about the same dmg output and other than julia they will all cost about the same... 5-10te, i'd just offer 5 + gods and see if you get any bites.
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

wow, very informative. thanks~!
yeah, i kinda liked odette the best since she has quite strong damage output +area attack awesomeness. i really lack mage in my team. having trouble killing frogs in quests (they're annoyingly fast)
there are 30te 6* out there? but i guess the good ones wud be 50te n above Neutral
btw, the prices u mentioned about the 5*s are fresh ones right?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 am

bladethorn wrote:
yeah, i kinda liked odette the best since she has quite strong damage output +area attack awesomeness. i really lack mage in my team. having trouble killing frogs in quests (they're annoyingly fast)
there are 30te 6* out there? but i guess the good ones wud be 50te n above Neutral
yea 30te is becoming the new thing for 6*'s, just troll the rcr, hit up top rankers walls and what not and in time you can score any of the less desirable but still great 6*'s.

and those prices for 5*... imo the price difference between fresh and max is 0, its just going to be a lot easier to get a fresh one.
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
bladethorn wrote:
yea 30te is becoming the new thing for 6*'s, just troll the rcr, hit up top rankers walls and what not and in time you can score any of the less desirable but still great 6*'s.

and those prices for 5*... imo the price difference between fresh and max is 0, its just going to be a lot easier to get a fresh one.
wow really? i better save up now. i really want to get vlad soon Razz
so... what u suggest is to search for maxed 5* is better than fresh 5*?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 pm

bladethorn wrote:

i would suggest posting on the rcr for max ode for 5te and just see what replies you get. you may get offered a fresh one which you can possibly bargen down the price with or you may get offered a mlb one for more at which time you can consider if its worth it or offer gods instead.
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
bladethorn wrote:

i would suggest posting on the rcr for max ode for 5te and just see what replies you get. you may get offered a fresh one which you can possibly bargen down the price with or you may get offered a mlb one for more at which time you can consider if its worth it or offer gods instead.
sorry, i dont know how to quote only your message.
Cool! nice advice and idea. maybe i should try doing that Cool 
btw, sum1 offered me 2 te/pot for f odette,
is it a good trade or better try ur suggestion 1st?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:31 pm

bladethorn wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
bladethorn wrote:

take it, you wont get a much of a better offer and the next event will be great for leveling
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Better to fire her for 2 te if you want.

I suggest to buy melee instead of magic. I suggest to trade one of magic type 5* to soldado if you are questing. Keep Tugba if you get really hard to kill toads.

And if you want 6* for 30 te, buy Reinhard as the best bet tanker.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 pm

bladethorn wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
bladethorn wrote:

Kik me @ Wahuh98 or pm me ingame. I give new players discounts Smile

I can give you a mlb Ixtab for 3 TE, got other cheap 5*s too. I also accept gods, m4* and lvl 40 4* too.
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

@Ghost star
Trying to negotiate, thanks for very helpful advices ^^

@matakaw
Already have missile 5* n lv 60+ 4* with knockback. just lack in the magic industry. i want tugba also, but not a priority since i alrdy have 2 4* unit with the same skill.
for soldado, hard to find cheap ones Neutral 

@wahuh
ill kik u later, need to sleep Smile
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 pm

to kill fog all you really need is any type of M6* allies.
Or maybe you mean quest that only your unit can deploy?
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 pm

@resetz

i got one mlb pregare friend, but out timing doesnt connect. used him freely during my 1st week,
now 2nd week is a bummer.

n need units for solo quest, yup yup Smile
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 pm

If you need an ally, add me if you want as I just cleaned out some inactives.

Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 am

@bluerexx

sure thing! added already ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:11 pm

i just bought a medicis for 20te so yea 6* mages are getting really cheap now
Back to top Go down
bladethorn

bladethorn

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:16 pm

@Timed

is that f 6* or mlb?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5* mages : need opinion!   5* mages : need opinion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5* mages : need opinion!
Page 1 of 1