Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Event 6* Camelot

Go down 
+5
matakaw
JY4answer
GoldoaWillNotMove
xfalconhunterx
windzz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
windzz

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi guys, new player.
Really like the new event card Camelot, but not be able to get it through ranking. Was wondering how much the card gonna be for sale.
Thanking for any idea.
Back to top Go down
windzz

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Accidentally refreshed the submit page ._.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Depends. She's limited to 250 copies, but she's not 'great' like Alhena was (no arena skill).

At most? 200. I'd expect less, realistically, but it's hard to say.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

I'd be surprised if she ends up over 150. Shame really. Had this event happened 8-10 months ago, she'd have been 600+ easy even by today's standard.
Back to top Go down
windzz

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Ty guys for sharing ur ideas
Back to top Go down
JY4answer
☆☆
JY4answer

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 am

There's 250 copies of her and she doesn't have an arena skill (which matters a lot to some)
People are asking for 250-300 for her now since she's literally right off the hook, but give it a wait and prices will calm down and settle at a fair level.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 am

Alhena is better than Camelot.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 am

matakaw wrote:
Alhena is better than Camelot.
Pretty sure I covered that in my post and explained why.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Camelot's stats are similar to Neon and Chandelle (though Chandelle is a series card that might get re-released, with Neon and Camelot no more will be added) If you want to get an idea of value take a look at the value of those cards to compare, and all three have nice though different art.
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:36 pm

If Camelot pair with the price of Neon, Alhena would be cheaper to buy.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Neon is close to 400TE
No way Camelot is going to be at that price.

ATM, as many have said, her price will be on the high side. Wait for a few weeks for her prices to stabilize. Guessing about 150-200TE is her price point.
Back to top Go down
JY4answer
☆☆
JY4answer

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 am

20 hours after release her asking price has dropped from 300 to 200. probably still dropping
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:14 pm

bluerexx wrote:
Neon is close to 400TE
No way Camelot is going to be at that price.

ATM, as many have said, her price will be on the high side. Wait for a few weeks for her prices to stabilize. Guessing about 150-200TE is her price point.
EDIT: I just looked up the event page and see that Neon was rank reward to top 100 so that answers my question, Neon is more rare and that's why more value. Sorry I had forgotten about that, was somewhat confusing/merging her with Alt in my memory! 

I will keep part of my original post here but add this info for anyone interested in the stats comparison.

---

Oh wow I haven't been following Neon's price recently and didn't know she has stayed so high. Is she very rare? I can't remember how many were estimated to have been released during that event. If we look at stats the three of them (Neon, Chandelle, Camelot) are quite similar. Or do people just prefer her art (IMO their art is all nice, though different styles)  

There is usually a fast drop right when a card is mass released after rankings/events because there is a temporary glut in the market, but I would expect these three to stabilize near-ish each other unless Neon is much more rare or something? (I know that Chandelle's numbers are unknown and is a series card so might be rereleased, but there probably aren't too many of her either)

All are 25DC, B speed with slow skill and no arena skill, and same range. Their MLB stats per the Unofficial Wiki are (L/A/S rounded):
Neon: 88k/77k/65k  Arena=118k  - only 100 released
Chandelle: 73k/59k/100k  Arena=133k  - unknown # released, limited series pack
Camelot: 90k/69k/88k  Arena=137K  - 250 released

It  might also be worth mentioning that Aksana is also 25DC B speed with slow, but is just a different category / different use with shorter range and Iron Wall. Mainly, she is pullable.  - not limited release, is still pullable

Isabelle is 25DC B speed with slow but we know there are a very small number of her, I believe only 25 issued, was issued in monster form etc so she is in a completely different and much more valuable category just based on extreme rarity.  - VERY RARE only 25 released /monster form

Of course there are other "similar" cards but that these are the most comparable because I believe these are the only 6* with 25DC and B speed and slow skill.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Three notes to add to Tattycoram's post:

Neon is around 300-400, Chandelle is around 200-250, so if those prices hold then Camelot will retain a lot of value. However, what could happen is that Camelot knocks the other two down a little bit since she is a good replacement.

Also, Chandelle was a part of a series pack that has already been re-released (it was added to the most recent step-up packs). Due to the cycling nature of re-releases in step-up packs, it will be a long long time before before we'll see more Chandelles again.

Finally, we're ignoring Phileas as part of this discussion. She is a 20dc B Speed Slow with comparable stats, arguably better than all 3 above (depending on usefulness of Nerve Strike in Arena). She is in standard packs, and could drop the value of all 3 above (other than Neon, whose value is solely based on art / rarity).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event 6* Camelot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 6* Camelot   Event 6* Camelot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event 6* Camelot
Page 1 of 1