Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Am i most unlucky guy on earth?

Go down 
+10
equals399
lmnseason
TheRain7
Kanata67
Resetz
Ghost_Star
xfalconhunterx
ChaosCleff
ggorrell77
darkslayerz
14 posters
AuthorMessage
darkslayerz

Am i most unlucky guy on earth? Empty
PostSubject: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:35 am

ok today finally finish drawing 100 turns for the turbo boost and 10x rate from the roulette. I don't see any hyper pack anywhere so i'm assuming premium ticket packs are the one with 10x rate to draw a 6*. I have accumulated 49 premium tickets from the recent guild event and thought finally 10x and 49 card pack, i should at least get a 6* right? But surprise lots of 2*,3* and 4* but not a god damn 6* not even a freaking 5*!! How frustrated can this be, i also open 2 higher card pack and bam 4* too.

Unless these premium ticket packs are not the so call hyper pack or their so call 10x rate is just 0.001% success rate and before that probably 0.0001%, i see no reason drawing 49 premium ticket pack and not a god damn 6* or 5*, i totally feel like being screw and scammed by the developer. Previously i had also open at least 10 premium ticket card packs during the previous 10x boost rate and also not a single 5* or 6*. I have spend some money on step up card pack and premium box pack but also no 5* and 6*. Is it really my luck? i got tons of 4* now but no 5 and 6*, really feel like quitting.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 am

Hyper packs are due to be introduced today after maintenance. According to the anouncement premium tickets will no longer get the bonus after today. I also spent about 45 premium tickets this week, and got nothing above a 4*. The odds have never been good for getting high level cards with premium tickets.

The 4* tickets are not much better I think they give a 0.4% chance for a 6*.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 am

The drop rate for 6*s is very very low to begin with. 10x of a low rate is still a low rate.

There are people who have spent thousands of dollars on packs and not gotten a single 6*, hence why no one recommends getting 6*s through packs.

As many have said time and time again, buy packs only for the event items (assuming you want to rank). If you get a 6*, that's a bonus, but don't be surprised if you get nothing good out of it.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:42 am

ChaosCleff wrote:
The drop rate for 6*s is very very low to begin with. 10x of a low rate is still a low rate.

There are people who have spent thousands of dollars on packs and not gotten a single 6*, hence why no one recommends getting 6*s through packs.

As many have said time and time again, buy packs only for the event items (assuming you want to rank). If you get a 6*, that's a bonus, but don't be surprised if you get nothing good out of it.
And yet, I've pulled the following from packs during the boost (spent MUCH less than $1,000):

2 x Aksana
1 Monica
Fusil
Milagros
Chiara
Medicis
Nina

And there's the dozens of 5*'s...
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 am

Then you are the lucky one, so good for you.
I've never gotten anything gd from packs, and spent more than I care to mention on them >.<
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:51 am

i dont think people are reading what he wrote correctly... the op is QQ'ing because he did not get a 5/6* from the FREE premium pack... not the 300 coin one

pulling a 6* from a 4*+ ticket is super rare... but to expect to pull a 6* from a FREE premium ticket is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 am

I have try 40 tickets with nothing other than 3-4 common card and I, never get anything good from packs.
Just that those lucky few keep saying they get good card.
And unlucky majority didn't post or say anything, trick to think is easy to get lucky pull good card.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i dont think people are reading what he wrote correctly... the op is QQ'ing because he did not get a 5/6* from the FREE premium pack... not the 300 coin one

pulling a 6* from a 4*+ ticket is super rare... but to expect to pull a 6* from a FREE premium ticket is stupid.
Well, he did mention spending money on some step-ups, so there's that.

In any case, I was under the impression that the pull rate for 6*s is roughly the same regardless of the pack you pull from? I have heard of 6*s being pulled from the free premium pack (can't rmb who), and an ally recently pulled a 6* from a 4*+ ticket.

My guess is that they simply aren't noticed as much since there are much fewer pulls from these free sources compared to the amount of people who spend and buy packs.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 pm

i pulled my first 6* from a 4*+ ticket with 10x hyper. out of 30 premium tickets i got 7 4* and other blea
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

I'll agree with that.

My g/f started a month ago and pulled a Nina (6*) from a 4*+ login reward ticket. I've been playing since...8 months ago and I've never pulled higher than a 5* from a 4*+ ticket or a Premium ticket.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

I know someone who has pulled 6*s out of 4+ tickets
I know someone who has pulled 6*s out of premium tickets (albeit only once from one person)
I know people who have pulled 7* out of the $1 dream box starter

I also know people who have dropped over $2000 and gotten about 3x 5*s

Personally I've gotten 5x 6*s out of about 900+~ish pulls including all premi ticks, 4+ ticks, packs, dream box, step ups, etc.

Anything is possible, random is random.
Never ever "expect" anything though, remember... Mobage is the only winner in this game.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 am

Burn baby burn! I mean "burn money."
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:07 am

I pulled 47 free premium tickets and got 2-4*s
I've also pulled an Isis, Dullahan and Monica from 2 boxes
I've also pulled nothing from step ups

Rng.
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:18 am

dont worry.. you are not.. cos there are lots of more unlucky person than you.. its better to get 6* by buying TE instead of spending on boxes imo..
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:36 am

The rarest odds for Premium tickets are 5*. We don't hear a news that some player got 6* from this.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking.

I usually just give them Leana and hope for Edwin or some Ambrosia...lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 am

bluerexx wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking.

I usually just give them Leana and hope for Edwin or some Ambrosia...lol
I actually just hope for anything that isn't Ally points.
If I don't get them, I'm happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i most unlucky guy on earth?   Am i most unlucky guy on earth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i most unlucky guy on earth?
Page 1 of 1