Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

is milagros any good?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hai88

is milagros any good? Empty
PostSubject: is milagros any good?   is milagros any good? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Just wondering if Milagros is a good 6* to have? She is my first. I don't really know much about this game yet.. any help would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: is milagros any good?   is milagros any good? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:18 pm

She is ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: is milagros any good?   is milagros any good? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:46 am

She's not a bad card, 20 deploy cost makes her useful, C speed is nice and while poison is not the most important skill in colo and arena she's much, much stronger than any 5* in the game. You could build a good team around her I think. Heck, I'm using Dolce who is D speed poison just fine in my teams.
Back to top Go down
Hai88

PostSubject: Re: is milagros any good?   is milagros any good? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 pm

so what would be considered a better 6* to have/get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is milagros any good?   is milagros any good? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is milagros any good?
Page 1 of 1