Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for my first 5* and some advices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eishin

Looking for my first 5* and some advices Empty
PostSubject: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 pm

I am currently looking for my first 5* unit and have no idea of what is good/bad and if I really can afford it, I have been searching for information on the Forum, but it could not solve my questions, can anyone some advices please?
PS. Sorry for my bad english, not my mother language.

Currently I have:
4 TE
8 Potions
23 Ambrosia
Some Goddesses
Some lvl 1 4*
Some >lvl 40 4*
And 3 lvl 80 4* (Jolt, Mimily and Nanael)

So, can I afford my fist 5*?
If yes, for my fist 5* what is good?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

4TE (as long as they're not TE(P) which are blue and cannot be traded) and 8 pots (again, not Potion(P) which are blue) could go a long way toward getting you a decent 5*.

There are lots of inexpensive 5*'s.

Look at the list of 5*'s and see which ones are in your price range.

Start here, perhaps? (link to outside site)
Back to top Go down
Eishin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:
4TE (as long as they're not TE(P) which are blue and cannot be traded) and 8 pots (again, not Potion(P) which are blue) could go a long way toward getting you a decent 5*.

There are lots of inexpensive 5*'s.

Look at the list of 5*'s and see which ones are in your price range.

Start here, perhaps?(link to outside site)
Thank You!!

Should I lvl up my 4* to 40 and sell it?
If yes, what is the normal price, 1~2TE?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 am

Depends on the 4* you have.
If its a common one, yes, it goes for about 1TE, but most people buy lvl40 4* as a set for feeders.

In regards to your questions, there are lots of choices at 12te/pot mix.
I would suggest you hunt down an mlb Edwin for that price at an auction or on RCR.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

12 te pot mix could also probably get you 3-4 fresh 5*which you could then level and trade as you desire. i have 1 or 2 f5* id sell that cheap and i see others selling them as well
Back to top Go down
Kaylottielottie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm interested in selling you a 5*
Back to top Go down
Eishin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 am

Got Apsara, currently have 13TE, and saving for a 6*, make a offer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my first 5* and some advices    Looking for my first 5* and some advices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for my first 5* and some advices
Page 1 of 1