Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What does "Backstab" do exactly?

Go down 
+5
TheRain7
ForLulzz
Ghost_Star
xbLux
Geodracula
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Geodracula
☆☆
Geodracula

What does "Backstab" do exactly? Empty
PostSubject: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:31 am

I think it's nice that new skills are being released but I wish I could find descriptions of them somewhere Sad

So, could anyone tell me what Backstab does please?
I have a theory that it counters Iron Wall but that's just a guess.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:21 am

No one knows as it was disable for the GA. We probably won't find out until fanta updates their rules page or another Arena comes by.

I'm guessing when it procs it attacks the farthest unit rather than closest evading any IWs.

Last edited by xbLux on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:34 am

2. backstab
So called "friends" will act like they really like you, be friendly with you. And then goes out and make up lies to your girlfriend that you're seeing someone else and that he has been covering for you for the whole time. This makes your girlfriend seem confused and think you do not take your relationship seriously.
When we found out what that backstabbing prick did, we encircled him and beat the living sense out of him. Now he cannot talk and cause any harm to anyone.

i would have pasted #5 but its wildly inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
2. backstab
So called "friends" will act like they really like you, be friendly with you. And then goes out and make up lies to your girlfriend that you're seeing someone else and that he has been covering for you for the whole time. This makes your girlfriend seem confused and think you do not take your relationship seriously.
When we found out what that backstabbing prick did, we encircled him and beat the living sense out of him. Now he cannot talk and cause any harm to anyone.

i would have pasted #5 but its wildly inappropriate.
LMAO!

My wild guess about backstab is that it hits the unit that is placed at the very back(or maybe anything not at the front) ignoring the tank that you put up at the front at full power.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Theory #1:
It changes the attack animation so that your unit appears to attack from the back.

Theory #2:
Your unit's sprite faces the wrong way and attacks backwards.

Theory #3:
Unit backstabs you and attacks one of your other units.

-------------

But in all seriousness, if it's a "attack back row" or anything similar... that sounds useless.
Units don't die in 1 hit. So unless you're going multiple back stabbers, and you get multiple procs you're not actually going to kill that big AA gun at the back.

Which actually works against you when you're spreading your damage out so now their tank lasts even longer because you're not focus firing on it.
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:33 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
Theory #1:
It changes the attack animation so that your unit appears to attack from the back.

Theory #2:
Your unit's sprite faces the wrong way and attacks backwards.

Theory #3:
Unit backstabs you and attacks one of your other units.

-------------

But in all seriousness, if it's a "attack back row" or anything similar... that sounds useless.
Units don't die in 1 hit. So unless you're going multiple back stabbers, and you get multiple procs you're not actually going to kill that big AA gun at the back.

Which actually works against you when you're spreading your damage out so now their tank lasts even longer because you're not focus firing on it.
I wonder if this might have any use against Iron Wall.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Maybe he randomly stabs attacking enemies in the back when they attack other units? IDK
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:29 am

What I'm afraid is the unit 'backstabbing' his own friendly unit. And you'd really want to have the unit with backstab skill on your enemy lines rather than yours. That is why you can see a lot of people trying so hard to get rid of Closer. LOL Very Happy

Just kidding I am. As clueless as you all are.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 am

My bet would be a chance to inflict partial damage (say 20% of total damage on 6*, 25% on 7*) whenever the opponent's units attack.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:25 am

Vaati wrote:
My bet would be a chance to inflict partial damage (say 20% of total damage on 6*, 25% on 7*) whenever the opponent's units attack.

What do you guys think of this idea?
the * value of a unit increases the proc rate of a skill, not the damage. I also think that your description matches what critical strike skill is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does "Backstab" do exactly?   What does "Backstab" do exactly? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does "Backstab" do exactly?
Page 1 of 1