Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

help iam a newb in need of help

Go down 
+2
matakaw
shadow604
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow604

help iam a newb in need of help Empty
PostSubject: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:28 pm

ok so long story short i need help decing who to use and lvl up....iam a hoarder and have too many cards....unfortunately none good i think

here is a list of my 5*'s(really wish i had a 6*....iam losing badly in guild events and arena events and such...)

Eleanor        
Felicita  (lvl 100)    
Hildegard x2
Joachim
Patricia
Prister
Purifica
Rose    
Sarah
Tugba

here is a list after doing some research some potentially good 4*'s? maybe? (some may not be good i list but i list them cause they some of my high lvls at lvl 50 range)

(the higher lvl 4* i have)
Ordos
Amarelo
Debbie(hero)
Frost

(the 4*'s which i think if i read correctly have arena skills)
Phyllis
Robert
Angela
Kuhl
Vilhelm
Anthony
Lyyli
Oskar
Tempus
Zenobia

so my question is who do i lvl up first and use for things like guild event and arena things and such

also iam very confused on how to lvl up fast and efficiantly

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 am

To level up fast and efficiently:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player

I vote for Joachim now since that he got critical shot.
Keep your Felicita, she has a decent arena damage.
Rose is actually useful in BAs.
Eleanor, Hildegard and Patricia should be sell/trade for better 5*s. Don't use them.
Prister can be traded for Edwin or fresh Lev.
Purifica, Tugboat and Sarah can be traded for better 5* like fresh Bernhard.
For your 4*, I choose Debbie hero since she has A speed.
The rest can be trade for 5* if they Max the level.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:41 pm

I would also level up Angela as she is a great filler card being S speed psn and 15dc.

As for me, my leveling priorities goes to units that have speed and skill. Early on, I worked on C speed and faster unit. As I built up my roster, B speed and up and so on.

Then DC count is the second factor, in that I try to get only a few good 30/25dc units, but mainly focus on leveling 15/20dc units.

As for rarity (* level), I try to level higher rarity first, but there are cases where one lower rarity speed unit, such as a 4* B speed slow, is much better to level than a higher one, like a 5* D speed unit, because the 4* can be use for utility in events like colo.

My last factor, if I can, try to get at least one unit all the distances (melee, missile, magic) and skill (slow, kb, Area Attack, Poison) combinations. I don't worry too much about.

Then there are just cards, I want to level for the sake of leveling.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Zenobia was my first max level broke unit. I still use her as she hits for as much as a mlb5*
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:31 pm

From what iv seen in other informative posts on this forum, Zenobia should be pretty good.
She has Iron wall, wich is highly sought after when ppl need guild members.

She also has decent hp at high lvl.

I plan on lvling her myself.

Joachim is also really nice, great dmg and with added crit shot allready at lvl 96 he does about 66000dmg normal and 115000 when crit procs.

I`m pretty new tho, so sure some experts have better input Smile
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Prister is a very good card. She is from the Elves limited edition (LE) series and her artwork is very pretty, people like her, and her damage/attack in arenas is actually very good for her speed and range (the unofficial wiki was wrong for a while on her arena hit, had her arena damage listed too low and I'm not sure if it has been corrected - and yes I alerted Kadaan etc to this already)

I personally would not trade Prister 1:1 for a pullable/standard pack card. I would either keep her or trade her for a different LE card if you prefer something different or trade her for TE etc. Think of her as an important stepping stone to getting to your 6* Good price check is fantasitrade.com

Your question may have been more about who to level up now for this current event. I just wanted to throw in this recommendation on longer term strategy with her.
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:03 pm

ty guys all of that helped me greatly to understanding this game a bit better Very Happy

ok so ill keep my

Felicita since shes lvl 100
my joa is lvl 60 so ill start to lvl him up next
then Prister
then zenobia(funny story i actually had 2 but cause iam new got rid of all my duplicates as feeders....oops......)
then kuhl(fast speed, arena skill, and swimsuit Very Happy ) , debbie, and rose

that should keep my priorities in order for a bit Smile
ill do my best to try to trade off my weaker 5*'s

iam just a wee bit gun shy trading after someone scammed me of all my te/pots(since i had about 10 total since iam a free player for the most part, long story short 12te/pot got me 3 4*'s....bad ones......)

honestly when i realized i had been scammed i was gonna quit but someone gave me 4 crap 5*'s to help me out which made me stay and play this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow604

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:09 pm

also one more question

now that i have a good idea what my party will be for arenas and such

what do i do with the mass amount of 4*'s that i have?

trading them seems impossible.....
keep any with a arena skill or a B and higher speed and use the D / C speeds as feeders?
or throw them all into my inbox and hang onto them?
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:26 pm

From the enchance guids on the forum, tho you should check them out yourself at the enclyopedia category.

Anyways, i read that 1-3* either loses exp and on 3* i mean it said it breaks even when you add 1* into it so you can use it as a "feeder" to lvl up your 5*+ cards first, and other ones when you are done with the main ones.

4* cards gives 1350exp per card, and adds 450exp per lvl, so you actually gain some exp adding 1* or higher into that 4* card.

Before you add cards into them, i personaly run quest 2-7 as it has 1min cd and it grants 308exp per run with max allies placed, and it`s easy to complete.
How high you lvl them, is a bit after how you enjoy playing.
I usualy go to 30ish, and maybe add some cards to make them lvl 40 and then im satisfied.
Save em up, until you have many of them, and feed away and watch the lvls and dmg rise up on a card you like Smile

I took the info outa my head, so i bet it`s a bit wrong, but i`m sure you get the idea hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, also ppl usualy sell sets of 5 lvl 40 4* for 1TE or so per card, in total of 5TE per set.

So either feed your own, or make TE so you can save up for your first 6* Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help iam a newb in need of help   help iam a newb in need of help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help iam a newb in need of help
Page 1 of 1