Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How does Guild attack power work?

Go down 
+2
matakaw
seanlink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

How does Guild attack power work? Empty
PostSubject: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:36 pm

So I noticed a big difference between the attack values of my Lucrezia and Clarissa in the Guild Battle. Lucrezia has 7,000 more Guild power than Clarissa, but looking at their values normally Clarissa has much more power than Lucrezia. Why is this? I thought to determine Guild attack power they just averaged their land, air and sea values or something. Below are the values for my 2 units. Only thing I can think is that their actual level influences power too.

5* Lucrezia Lv92
Normal Attack Powers
Land: 30,701
Air: 21,629
Sea: 30,701
Guild Attack Power: 42,367

6* Clarissa Lv74
Land: 36,116
Air: 41,256
Sea: 44,660
Guild Attack Power: 35,095

Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Try to Max leveled or level broke both of them and see the difference. Lucrezia is 92 and Clarissa is only 74, maybe the level cap between these 2 are considered the cause of having that kind of attack power. Imagine Clarissa is 92 also or Lucrezia is 74, maybe the result are different. Clarissa can be level broken to 140 and Lucrezia has been grown up to 120 because she is only 5*.

It is not yet finalized Sean, just keep questing and leveling her both. Smile
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4770-arena-damage-formula
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 am

Lvls make huge difference. Lev # 1 MLB 120 had 10,000 more arena power than lev #2 MLB lvl 103. Still had over a 5,000 difference with lev 2 at lvl 110. My lvl 85 nail has over 20,000 less.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 am

I don't think that formula applies to Guild Battle. I used it and it didn't work out to what the attack power says.

Also my main point of the question I asked before was, if Lucrezia's normal attack values are lower than Clarissa's, why is Lucrezia's Guild attack values higher than Clarissa's? Is actual level a factor in influencing Guild attack value?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 am

AzakaZero's link is the Colosseum damage formula (i don't know why the thread name still hasn't been changed 'cause it's confusing as ****)

This is the one you're looking for:
Battle Arena Damage Formula

look at especially the last part of the formula..

... *level/100

Clarissa being level 74 means it's being dropped to 74%
While Lucrezia is going to 94%

That's where the difference is being made... Level breaking makes a big difference in this kind of event @-@
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 am

seanlink wrote:
I don't think that formula applies to Guild Battle.  I used it and it didn't work out to what the attack power says.

Also my main point of the question I asked before was, if Lucrezia's normal attack values are lower than Clarissa's, why is Lucrezia's Guild attack values higher than Clarissa's?  Is actual level a factor in influencing Guild attack value?
Azaka quoted the wrong link. This is the correct one:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5579-battle-arena-damage-formula

You'll note from the formula that
1) level does indeed play a factor, and
2) units of higher rarity have a lower damage multiplier.

Details:

Edit: Sniped by TheRain7 XD
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Thanks those formulas did check out (once i added the 120% for front row).
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Because of the penalty higher rarity cards get it would seem if i'm still leveling that i should level the 5* cards to their max first, then the 6* cards.

Well provided that the cards had similar stats at the same levels.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Apparently also good for these battles to have units that have one attack value crappy and another amazing since it only takes highest 2 into account.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:15 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
AzakaZero's link is the Colosseum damage formula (i don't know why the thread name still hasn't been changed 'cause it's confusing as ****)
Sorry I just did a quick search+copy+paste since I knew the info was somewhere on forums. Agree on the confusing part, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does Guild attack power work?   How does Guild attack power work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does Guild attack power work?
Page 1 of 1