Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Have problem with Hero Points

Go down 
+3
seanlink
monkeykingkongo
Samaxluis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

Have problem with Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm

I already have 5000 Hero Points but i cant exchange them for any of the 5* cards.
I'm kind of new in this game so can someone tell me about this? or does someone have the same problem?
Back to top Go down
monkeykingkongo

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Think it's bc of current trade lock. Should work after the guild battles
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Do you have exactly 5000 points? When i got 5000 it woudnt let me exchange either, had to wait for next day when i got above 5000 points.
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 am

Have u try exit and re-enter the page? Back when i first my 5k point, i also see all 5* is grey out. i exit the page and went back in, then i could exchange my point for them.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:37 am

Wait for the next event until the trade lock ended. Maybe some sort of the condition given to our current event can affect also on hero exchange purchases. I bought many personal time sliders on this and I have no problem occurred as I bought some. Just wait and maybe next time you will redeem it. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:32 pm

thanks for ur replies. This problem was before the current event, but i didnt try to reenter or wait for the next day cause i was so frustated that exchange them for a 4*.
Now i'm near 5000 again, i will try for advices this time. Thanks again:) 
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 pm

When you reach the 5000 pts mark, exit the screen and re-enter.

Even though I have enough Hero Pts, if I achieved that total while in-screen, I can't redeem immediately. Instead, I have to exit the Hero Pts section and re-enter, and then I can redeem.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:53 pm

just click inbox, then return to the page again, you should be able to redeem your points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have problem with Hero Points   Have problem with Hero Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have problem with Hero Points
Page 1 of 1