Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advertise your guild here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Advertise your guild here! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise your guild here!   Advertise your guild here! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Advertise your guild here! Tentac10

Tentacle Fiesta will return for guild battle 2!

Currently we have at least three and at most 5 active players fielding decent to awesome teams (we don't have to play with our alts if you'd like us to squeeze you in).

My team is:
Vertex, Chevalier, Chevalier, Shana, and Medicis, plus others, mainly set to offense (look at all that multiattack!)

AegisCustodio's team is set to defense, and last time I checked he featured Two Bajardos, Two Aksanas, Two Seven-stars, and I forget what else, but he had his pick between Delfina, Monica, and others and lamented the tradeblock because he would have spread those six stars out to help the team better. (It helps that he was capable of meeting us face to face to make sure he got them back, so don't count on handouts, YOU WON'T GET THEM!)

But the biggest thing holding us back last time was the two inactive guildies. Even against some of the heavy spenders, we were able to hold back hundreds of thousands if not millions of points, just by virtue of having an incredibly potent defense, and most importantly, five well-coordinated players working together and making a united, concerted push. Given the circumstances, we did a lot better than we had any right doing.

So we need players who are dedicated and who can make it to every battle time on every day, players who have decent teams and who can hit hard. Preferably, players who have been saving up potions like we have.

Are you one of those players?
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your guild here!   Advertise your guild here! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:19 am

Ive got a guild but i popped in just to say...

Best recuiting picture ever.
Back to top Go down
DaYDreaM

DaYDreaM

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your guild here!   Advertise your guild here! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for an active guild/dedicated guild that is striving for a 6* that will be constantly communicating with each other through Kik

I have decent Units, but i believe my greatest asset to the guild is that i can be present for ALL guild battles and though i'm not a big spender, i do have 90 personal pots (Have sum hero points also) that I'm am more then willing to use on battles. (Last guild event i only missed 1 battle and that was because it was the Sunday morning battle and i had a late Sat night the day before + no one kik me to let me know it started lol)

My units:
mlbManfred
mlbPregare
mlbAnnette
maxBernhard
maxLeir
maxIris
maxKlavier
maxAdolph
maxKreuz
maxPomme

I have about 15te left so i might pick up another mlb 5* to pump up my team a little

Though i don't have a lot of 6* units, i do have enough max 5 and 6* units to set optimal numbers on offense and defense.
Thank you for checking out my post and i look forward to being possibly recruited by you guys.

Kik me for fastest response
Kik: DaYDreaMz420
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your guild here!   Advertise your guild here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Guild Drifters now full.

Forming a guild for people who don't have the time to or can't take part in all battles.
If it is like last one then I probably won't be attending the last 2 battles as I want to sleep this time.

Looking for people who
-don't care about the number of wins we get.
-want to take part and will whenever available.
-not expecting great prizes.
-aren't going to use pots or event items cause I'm not.
-will put up a fight when you are available for battle.

If you are aiming for 5*/6*/7* this is not the guild for you.
Our goal is to have fun, get a few participation prizes and maybe a few wins when enough of us are on.
Pm me here if you are interested or kik Tamachan84
Only apply if you are going to make some sort of effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your guild here!   Advertise your guild here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertise your guild here!
Page 1 of 1